RIP George Floyd

Individuals that participate in any sport are products of their environment. I don’t know what you constitute as an extreme sport because it does act as a term that umbrellas a lot of non traditional sports. You don’t know for a fact that minorities don’t participate in these sports, just that they aren’t the face of such sports. I agree with you that a majority of minorities aren’t into rock climbing or base jumping, but that has more to do with proximity to environment than anything else.
I think we're saying the same thing. A privileged upbringing is a privileged environment. There will always exceptions, and that's what they are - exceptions.

5ed909e76ca6be5a883b6f34_o_U_v2.jpg

AngryMistyAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

I appreciate you guys thinking of me and taking the time out to show me all the tweets/videos. But that still doesn’t change my stance on violence. Don’t think it’ll ever change tbh. But I do hope y’all find some semblance of peace during and after this whole thing. We need change in the writer possible way. Hopefully we don’t lose momentum with what’s going on and that’ll continue to incite change.

I appreciate you guys thinking of me and taking the time out to show me all the tweets/videos. But that still doesn’t change my stance on violence. Don’t think it’ll ever change tbh. But I do hope y’all find some semblance of peace during and after this whole thing. We need change in the writer possible way. Hopefully we don’t lose momentum with what’s going on and that’ll continue to incite change.

translation: I’ll remain part of the problem.

Yeah ok. I'm sure the decision to attack the peaceful crowd well before curfew and without any warning had nothing to do with the fact Trump was set to do a photo-op there.

I'd say I feel sorry for you but ultimately I don't. You want to continue to live in a utopia that doesn't and never has existed that's on you.

Just try not to misconstrue what certain people like brother Malcom said in the future. Or go around spewing your philosophy to others.

Believe it or not, from about 1 to maybe 6 am today, and waking up around 11 am today, I read through from pg 243 to the current page, and I still missed about 20 or 30 pages before 243. This thread gave me insight and information I couldn't view, compile or search easily on other sites. Its also teaching me more about this unfortunate old problem in America. I don't like seeing people in my communities or others not understanding the root of the issue and becoming sheep. The connection I have to sneakers has also connected me to racial injustice, the problem of white supremacy and its ignorance, as well as police brutality. Thank you NT. :nthat:

You're the 1 spending your time slandering a NT all time great here while he's not here to defend himself while not even getting the facts right

Man shut the **** up

I know this is your shtick, and while sometimes funny, but right now you are just defending a ****ing racist. His buffoonery goes beyond mixing up race, ethnicity and nationality.

Do better with your time.

coward.

Back
Top Bottom