RIP George Floyd

Posted this theory in another thread a while back but going to post it in here again

I truly believe those extreme sports and climbing on rooftops with no support are done by predominantly white people because there's not enough adversity or risk in their lives. It's like they subconsciously seek it out. No black person or minority are doing that **** - they got enough to think about already than to waste their time doing that nonsense

White folk gonna form a picket line at X-games :lol:
Paul Rodriguez Wins Gold At X Games Street Finals | TransWorld ...
Monster Energy's Nyjah Huston Takes Gold in Men's Skateboard ...

no they wont

:nthat:

I love how UNCOMFORTABLE white people get when you say black lives are at risk. They quickly turn it in to a.. no all lives.. LMAO every single time.

I’ve been seeing this too much on social media. As a white, they need to just ****. None of that “but I’m not like that” “why you attacking me” stuff. If you’re not like that, let your actions reflect it without seeking validation and acknowledgement and understand the optics of what’s going on.

on another note. Burn Staten Island to the ground. It’s a NYPD piggie pen cesspool haven.

this is a long one, so if you are interested you can save it in your future video playlist............otherwise, I don't blame you if you wanna keep it moving

I’ve been seeing this too much on social media. As a white, they need to just ****. None of that “but I’m not like that” “why you attacking me” stuff. If you’re not like that, let your actions reflect it without seeking validation and acknowledgement and understand the optics of what’s going on.

on another note. Burn Staten Island to the ground. It’s a NYPD piggie pen cesspool haven.
Almost like how
dblplay1212 dblplay1212 JRepp23 JRepp23 have been acting

He's turning 37 this yr not 40, being that he's a black man he can't be racist as he's not part of the group that has the power to oppress in this country, he's just ignorant when it comes to the differences between race/ethnicity/nationality like many americans.

Dude is pushing 40, been on NT for over 15 years, and had things explain to him a million times. Ignorance is not a valid excuse for his nonsense.

He was dead serious. He said multiple times he was serious.

And if he wasn't, then that makes him a race troll. So I don't know why you would want that around.

But given some of your other post, it is not surprising that you would.

Posted this theory in another thread a while back but going to post it in here again

I truly believe those extreme sports and climbing on rooftops with no support are done by predominantly white people because there's not enough adversity or risk in their lives. It's like they subconsciously seek it out. No black person or minority are doing that **** - they got enough to think about already than to waste their time doing that nonsense

Individuals that participate in any sport are products of their environment. I don’t know what you constitute as an extreme sport because it does act as a term that umbrellas a lot of non traditional sports. You don’t know for a fact that minorities don’t participate in these sports, just that they aren’t the face of such sports. I agree with you that a majority of minorities aren’t into rock climbing or base jumping, but that has more to do with proximity to environment than anything else.

He's turning 37 this yr not 40, being that he's a black man he can't be racist as he's not part of the group that has the power to oppress in this country, he's just ignorant when it comes to the differences between race/ethnicity/nationality like many americans.
Man shut the **** up

I know this is your shtick, and while sometimes funny, but right now you are just defending a ******* racist. His buffoonery goes beyond mixing up race, ethnicity and nationality.

Do better with your time.

Back
Top Bottom