RIP George Floyd

I believe disjointing any city transportation infrastructure would have a bigger impact. Create barricades on highways, railroads, local transit systems and airports.
Yea you right...Imagine how hot the city would be if they disrupted Hartsfield Jackson :wow: , they lucky ppl aint flying like that right now

hqq7ii95eg251.png

Many Asians hate other Asians, too. The most important thing to them is to look out for themselves.
Remember when I went out with my boy to an asian club and all the people trying to avoid him because he was darker than everyone else. He's Korean and Black. They would rather stand near me (black guy) than him

Of course the attempted mass shooter was released while the good samaritan was still locked up :lol: :smh:

Glad they raised enough to pay his bail but wtf man...

Officer tore his ACL and had to be saved by the "rioters." Had to 'dog scratching his *** on the carpet' scoot over to the suspect and act like he apprehended him. If you don't take your 'only fit for pencil pushin' *** somewhere.

Rush is dancing in champion fashion in this interview.

Can’t give a straight answer to save his life.

Im just glad to see the breakfast club having these talks. But all of them seemed unprepared for the convo. Hope if they do it again they spend more time and bring facts to the discussion

We all know asians inherently have racism and colorism embedded in their culture. The Philippines were colonized by Spain and Christianity had a lot to do with the colorism that occurs. The idea of a white savior was forced upon us. People in my country buy whitening soap and avoid the sun at the beach for fear of getting darker. I've heard peers and family members in my younger days refer to black people as monkeys. I even remember this kid in my class saying black people had tails (he prob has penis envy). All this bashing of black people whilst we appropriate black culture

I'd love to claim that I am clean of participation but to deny my own racist mistakes would be ignorant. It took me years to become aware and mindful of what may come off as racist and guess what, it's an everyday task. I still slip up. I've been fortunate to have been corrected and educated of my mistakes. To truly be an ally is not a final product or destination, it is not one act or two; it is not one donation or social media post; it is an every day process. The moment you get comfortable is when the racism pops up.

When any Black NTer wnats to share their reaction or solution, I listen.. even if it hurts, even if it shows how i may be racist, i shut up and listen. THAT IS THE FIRST OF A MILLION STEPS.

If anyone is planning on protesting in Houston, be careful and be smart. They’re vacating offices downtown by 12, which means they planning on things getting ugly.

:lol:
Facts. Some of these dudes goofy. I made a post in here on the day Floyd got murdered on how the Asian cop just stood and watched.

Instead of addressing me in here, some lame dude went to the Asian culture thread to attack me cuz he got his feelings hurt.
They did the same to me because I said I hate the Asian cop who stood there and did nothing more than the white cop who had his knee in his neck. Such fragile dudes smh.

Email from my job:

Dear colleagues,

This is an enormously challenging time in the U.S. The images from around the country and our own communities show the grief, anger and despair that so many of us and our neighbors are feeling.

We know that our African American colleagues, in particular, are dealing with immeasurable sadness, fear and anger. We want you to know that we are with you. Please let us know what we can do to support you in this time.

After a weekend of heightened tensions, civil unrest and inconsolable sadness, this morning the Senior Leadership Team met with representatives of our Employee Resource Groups and received some candid and appreciated feedback regarding our leadership and role in matters of race. We know we must do better. That starts with listening. We know that listening is an important first step – but we must do more. We must act to address these issues with our voices, our actions and our hearts.

Tomorrow, during our all-employee meeting, we will take the next step with a conversation about the George Floyd killing and the issues of systemic racism and injustices that it has brought to the forefront.

In the days to follow, we will also continue this conversation with our network of U.S. affiliates, volunteers and supporters.

In partnership,

Jonathan T. M. Reckford

Great leadership.

Companies in this age have to understand that SILENCE speaks volumes.

Im just glad to see the breakfast club having these talks. But all of them seemed unprepared for the convo. Hope if they do it again they spend more time and bring facts to the discussion

CTG is clueless and just understands buzz words and surface level ****. Outside of DJ’ying and making money....Envy is an idiot savant. Yee is smart....but isn’t loud enough or informed enough on politics.

The platform is just big. It’s utterly useless and causes confusion when it comes to politics. They been washed.

somebody explain this....Latino people are targeting black people??

and by brown people they mean...indian? What are they doing? They want smoke too??

those areas are mostly Latino Mexican based and some Mexican owners of building that were being destroyed came to out to protect the buildings..Sadly ppl looting don’t care so Mexican owners came with bats and stuff

we all know social media lies and I seen on twitter ppl are Mexicans are racist and all that stuff now...that Mexicans were attacking black ppl in Cicero

Size 8 Filipino here. Def don’t want every Jordan. And you a white dude who resells profiting off black culture. Have a thousand seats my guy
I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about the Asians who dislike Black people yet pull up to every release cashing out size 8-9.5. I’ve witnessed the **** first hand. Them cashing people out and the second you ask them about anything else they don’t even wanna look or be seen with you. That’s what I’m referring too.

I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about the Asians who dislike Black people yet pull up to every release cashing out size 8-9.5. I’ve witnessed the **** first hand. Them cashing people out and the second you ask them about anything else they don’t even wanna look or be seen with you. That’s what I’m referring too.
fair enough. I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom