RIP George Floyd

I apologize for the typos. My phone and social media handles have been blowing up.

these cops I know are tired mentally and physically. They already out of shape. So you can imagine how they feel knowing that all hands are on deck.

This took me out :lol: Maybe aliens will treat us better than white people.

They gonna think dogs are in charge the way people pick up their **** after them.
Are you stupid or dumb?
Miss Universe Malaysia 2017
Screenshot_20200601_214049.jpg

Da ****? "Chose to be born a colored person"?? Da ****?

Lets also not act like Malaysia doesnt treat native ethnic Malays poorly. Chinese Malays and Indian Malays treat them terribly. I dunno what she is

It’s been a while since we heard bout one so ppl forget in some places cats won’t hesitate to kill a cop and it actually happens from time to time ...They basically declaring official war on the ppl so it’s gon turn up now
This was my first thought when I saw the footage of the camden county sheriff deciding to march with protesters in NJ :lol:, been seeing stories of cops getting lit up there for years so no surprise he was a lot more receptive to hearing out his community than a lot of these other sherriff's and police chiefs

thats what i said a couple post before that this is far from over if he gets a slap on the wrist the whole world is watching america right now
Right and I’m saying he’s already been givin a slap on the wrist with the charge and bail amount he was given...

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s released on bail by the end of this week

These youngins impressing tf outta me. So tactical. So coordinated. So prepared. They're hitting hella licks and getting away. Prepped and ready to do it all again the next day.

While looting....is objective to whether someone thinks it helps anything..

But....just seeing the ability of what these youngins can do when they put their minds to it...savagery. Ocean's 11 meets Tik Tok dnacers.
Got the peaceful protests all day in the downtowns and business districts to focus on the issues and annoy them folks...Then the youngins/wild cats pick it up at night wildin causing havoc thru the city ...Just need to cause some damage to more govt/police/landmarks n buildings then it’s really gon keep the pressure up

This was my first thought when I saw the footage of the camden county sheriff deciding to march with protesters in NJ :lol:, been seeing stories of cops getting lit up there for years so no surprise he was a lot more receptive to hearing out his community than a lot of these other sherriff's and police chiefs
Yup In some places the cops been legit shook of the ppl already, unless they got the full army behind em they don’t want all the potential smoke :lol: ...Sure they was good with whatever uneasy “peace” they had before that dumb *** cop was on the brova’s neck now they gotta be out here 4real after Trump saying it’s a war

I be finding it funny how the republicans and MAGA ppl always talking bout how dangerous cities are, all the guns on the streets and “black on black” crime.... until they wanna put a battery in the back of their supporters and “militias” and act like they they only ones with weapons out here just cuz brovas know it’s too hot to show ours 24/7 and pull up to protests with em out

Last edited:

And you might be right...but her last name (Brahmacharini) gives me enough reason to suspect what I suspect. And by the way...Islam is an Abrahamic religion right? so...if Malaysia is 60% that...I'm still on the mark with what im saying :lol:

The funny thing is that Hindu nationalists are also racist towards white people, as well as black people. They consider their own race to be the just right "mama bear" race, whereas white and black people are too little and too much. John Oliver touched on the subject in one of his shows:

So they not charging dude that shot and killed the protestor in Omaha? :smh:

So quick to determine "self defense"

Oh, it isn't because she is JUST HINDU.

This has been an "Asian problem" going on since forever, passed on from generations to even today...............................

We see a lot of this on NT
Email from my job:

Dear colleagues,

This is an enormously challenging time in the U.S. The images from around the country and our own communities show the grief, anger and despair that so many of us and our neighbors are feeling.

We know that our African American colleagues, in particular, are dealing with immeasurable sadness, fear and anger. We want you to know that we are with you. Please let us know what we can do to support you in this time.

After a weekend of heightened tensions, civil unrest and inconsolable sadness, this morning the Senior Leadership Team met with representatives of our Employee Resource Groups and received some candid and appreciated feedback regarding our leadership and role in matters of race. We know we must do better. That starts with listening. We know that listening is an important first step – but we must do more. We must act to address these issues with our voices, our actions and our hearts.

Tomorrow, during our all-employee meeting, we will take the next step with a conversation about the George Floyd killing and the issues of systemic racism and injustices that it has brought to the forefront.

In the days to follow, we will also continue this conversation with our network of U.S. affiliates, volunteers and supporters.

In partnership,

Jonathan T. M. Reckford
tbey need to give you a raise for being black

Got the peaceful protests all day in the downtowns and business districts to focus on the issues and annoy them folks...Then the youngins/wild cats pick it up at night wildin causing havoc thru the city ...Just need to cause some damage to more govt/police/landmarks n buildings then it’s really gon keep the pressure up

I believe disjointing any city transportation infrastructure would have a bigger impact. Create barricades on highways, railroads, local transit systems and airports.

They need all the police they can get, taking dudes on desk duty and who work in the evidence room
[/QUOTE]

Bruh aint catching no one but if he do catch you mannnn. Aint tryna get beat by his big ***. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom