Richest 17 year old on instagram

Kid funny but you can tell he lame and lonely cause rich kids don't pull this type of ****

i would expect at least some Balmain... all the local *******s out here wearing Trues

:smh: he's not even doing it right.. obvious he's just recently been allowed to listen to hip-hop

Brandon Sales ***** on this dude

he probably will turn to drugs soon

I see a pic with a black card, a rolled up 100 dollar bill and some blow :lol:

I'm not even hatin' on this dude on the real. Although he will most likely never really appreciate things (not even his fault), dude is living the life. He obviously doesn't need to be posting all of this stuff on a social networking site and only does it for attention (self esteem issues are clearly there and I personally dont think money can fix that). I have yet to see a pic of anything but stacks, black cards, watches, cars, etc.

I ain't eem mad tho, as long as he isn't affecting people in a negative way then theres really no reason to hate on him. Dude better have a good relationship with his parents 'cause they'll be able to cut his *** off once he turns 18 :lol:

lets see how much money he has in 5 years with the way he is spending it now

can't hate tho, just motivated

doubt he even spending much, hes just taking pics with money.

you really think his parents are gonna let him blow money like crazy?

plus hes buying true religions, they are 80% off in stores. not too much money being spent there..

:lol: :smh: Damn. I thought it was going to be rich kids of instagram but this is something different.

Dude better watch out. Learn from me, I blew a lot over the years when I was younger and life's not so rosy anymore.

Last edited:
lets see how much money he has in 5 years with the way he is spending it now

can't hate tho, just motivated
doubt he even spending much, hes just taking pics with money.

you really think his parents are gonna let him blow money like crazy?

plus hes buying true religions, they are 80% off in stores. not too much money being spent there..
Plus he's buying LV, which really isn't that nice compared to GOYARD, which they do have a store in San Francisco. If I had his money, I would be buying Trunks and luggage. 

The comments on his photos are disgusting. He doesn't seem like the nicest guy, but people are just showing their hatred and racism on there, wishing violence on him and calling him a terrorist. 
mean.gif

Parents money?

Just saw the dude lives in sf...This dude is gloating to the max. Daym. Interesting that he has the same pair of shoes in his pic from India and when he's pouring water into the toilet. For real though I hate this dude already. Do something positive with all that cash.

Last edited:
Saw this kid a while back on the popular page and checked him out. He needs to be humbled, I swear.

Back
Top Bottom