Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Methodical Management Methodical Management

Word word, no shade from me at all, didn't want it to come off that way.

You pretty much said what I wanted to say, but obviously conveyed it better seeing as how you're at the forefront of the project. I really like the idea of a tiered donation system as you mentioned, just like kind of what we see on gofundme. Regardless this is super positive and I think that recognizing that the opportunity to give back to organizations is very cool with the incentive to get something in return.

I understand 288 is more than was sold on the first release, but in this new age of bots and resellers... this won't end well.

Reselling is not a new phenomenon.  People were reselling Air Jordan IV retros in 1999.  They were reselling 2000 Olympic Shox and Flightposite IIs.  Reselling was no more common back when the first run of caps launched, and very few of them ever made it to eBay.  We prohibited the sale of the caps on our buy/sell.
You can't compared those time frames to recent events, back then everyone had a fair chance to buy a limited shoe online. Now you're lucky if you even see your size available seconds after a release.
ATCs, Bots and spotify scripts if used will take all the inventory before the hats drop on the site.

Last edited:
tumblr_lr480nQ5fL1qafrh6.gif

10y3vvo.gif

We should be happy its happening again at all, and then a possibility of it happening again in 2015 at that. I know everyone wont get one but still.

I was feeling optimistic after reading Meth's post, but now I'm worried again after everyone else posted. :lol:

If you miss out, just DON'T buy one off a reseller. The charity will get no money off of them and Meth said that it's likely they'll release again in 2015.

Unless ecapcity does something out of the ordinary we're going to see a few of these hats on Ebay.com, the news is being tweeted which means people will be aware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom