Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

They need to bring this show back

5792.jpg

They need to bring this show back
5792.jpg

I remember watching this show as a kid (about 5 or 6) and being confused as to why they lived in such an awesome house yet I was lumped together with 2 other families who fought over who's food was who's in the fridge. Why were we so poor compared to them. That's when I came to the conclusion that my parents make bad decisions :lol:

I still watch Empty Nest re-runs when I can.

I notice a lot of shows have neighbors that just walk right into their neighbors house. Don't knock, they help themselves to their food in the fridge. etc. Who does that?
close knit communities.

very true of rural communities too.

in guyana my lil cousins friends would just walk in the gate like they live there.

i finally saw both episodes...very topical

couple thoughs...

-Roseanne is balanced out by her liberal sister, its a good give & take if you're a fan on politics, so all jokes hit.

-John Goodman was always my favorite character, he's like a smarter burned out version of homer Simpson, a jolly al bundy.

-- love how both beckys are there

-da non-conforming gender bender grandson is obvious Hollywood advocacy though :lol:

--didnt know there was a hospital thrift store:sick:
overall, felt good, i missed watching it...

close knit communities.

very true of rural communities too.

in guyana my lil cousins friends would just walk in the gate like they live there.

My homie told me a story from back in the day about our next boy. They walking back to the one guys crib and they see someone in his crib on the computer. The guy who's crib it was didn't know the person but the other guy did, it was another guy from their hood. So he's like wtf are you doing in my house? Guys like yo I seen a computer so I hopped on MSN to see what the man dem are saying

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was dying when they told me the story.

My homie told me a story from back in the day about our next boy. They walking back to the one guys crib and they see someone in his crib on the computer. The guy who's crib it was didn't know the person but the other guy did, it was another guy from their hood. So he's like wtf are you doing in my house? Guys like yo I seen a computer so I hopped on MSN to see what the man dem are saying

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was dying when they told me the story.

:rofl:

exactly the kinda stuff im talking about. people just feel mad comfortable with other people's stuff. my best friend growing up was from grenada. they still lived like they were on the island cuz if they were home that front door was NEVER locked. I used to just walk in their house all the time to see if my boy was home. All that would happen would be they would tell me if he was free to play or not. Never actually had an issue with me opening the door without knocking/ringing the door bell.

:rofl:

exactly the kinda stuff im talking about. people just feel mad comfortable with other people's stuff. my best friend growing up was from grenada. they still lived like they were on the island cuz if they were home that front door was NEVER locked. I used to just walk in their house all the time to see if my boy was home. All that would happen would be they would tell me if he was free to play or not. Never actually had an issue with me opening the door without knocking/ringing the door bell.

:lol: ya it's wild to me, but I grew up in highrise buildings so our door was always locked.

Had another friend tell me some kid from the neighborhood would show up at his house every morning and cook breakfast. He said his mom got mad, then the next day they find him in the kitchen again but he made enough breakfast for their whole fam :lol:

Not gonna front I watched back in the day. But only if it wasn't nothing else on tv

I saw the first episode, it was pretty good. It had a good amount of left and right wing support, unlike Tim Allen's show.

Back
Top Bottom