Republicans tell women "hey what are you doing out of da kitchen?" VOL. vote against equal pay bill

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by rashi

Why should they get equal pay. They are more likely to miss work. Equal pay is a fallacy just like the Minimum Wage. Minimum Wage gets passed, half a million Blacks get laid off. 

Minimum wage is a joke, you cant even support yourself with minimum wage. They should either up it to living standards or get rid of it all together. 

Living standards are subjective from person to person, how can you determine that for a whole society? What would be a good Minimum Wage? How about $20 an hour, is that good enough?

Minimum wage argument is such bull...

If there is no minimum wage... Do you suddenly think wages will increase???????????? If anyone thinks that you are #%$!@$* crazy..

Minimum Wage was established to force employers to have to pay at least a certain wage, if not some jobs would still be getting $2.95 an hour....

Is minimum wage enough.. In my opinion, no. It isn't even enough on Part-Time.

But to assume that the lower end jobs would still be getting $7+ an hour in 2010 without the minimum wage existing is a fallacy

It is like arguing against Child Labor Laws, and saying it is bad, but neglecting to think what happened before hand.

If there is no minimum wage... Do you suddenly think wages will increase???????????? If anyone thinks that you are #%$!@$* crazy..

Minimum Wage was established to force employers to have to pay at least a certain wage, if not some jobs would still be getting $2.95 an hour....

But to assume that the lower end jobs would still be getting $7+ an hour in 2010 without the minimum wage existing is a fallacy

It is like arguing against Child Labor Laws, and saying it is bad, but neglecting to think what happened before hand.

Why should they get equal pay. They are more likely to miss work. Equal pay is a fallacy just like the Minimum Wage. Minimum Wage gets passed, half a million Blacks get laid off. 

Minimum wage is a joke, you cant even support yourself with minimum wage. They should either up it to living standards or get rid of it all together. 

Living standards are subjective from person to person, how can you determine that for a whole society? What would be a good Minimum Wage? How about $20 an hour, is that good enough?
Whatever the living standards are for that state. Of course its subjective thats why it's different in every state. But to suggest that it's the "minimum" amount a person can live off is a lie. I live in CA and the minimum wage here is $8.00 an hour. You cant even rent a room in a house for that much. 

Whatever the living standards are for that state. Of course its subjective thats why it's different in every state. But to suggest that it's the "minimum" amount a person can live off is a lie. I live in CA and the minimum wage here is $8.00 an hour. You cant even rent a room in a house for that much. 

man these republican %@#% ain't playin fair either

gotta see how often they callling men out of their name on a regular basis... *$@@ is like a high school cafeteria.

man these republican %@#% ain't playin fair either

gotta see how often they callling men out of their name on a regular basis... *$@@ is like a high school cafeteria.

Originally Posted by Essential1

co-sign, it wus jus established so that employers wouldn't try to get over (more than they already do) on their employees for service rendered 

co-sign, it wus jus established so that employers wouldn't try to get over (more than they already do) on their employees for service rendered 

to put icing on da cake, da vote only needed 2 votes to pass...ben nelson da democrat voted no (he'll be gone i assure you in 2012, with da rest of those blue dogs

that were slaughtered in da house of representatives) and a republican woman voted no.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

to put icing on da cake, da vote only needed 2 votes to pass...ben nelson da democrat voted no (he'll be gone i assure you in 2012, with da rest of those blue dogs

that were slaughtered in da house of representatives) and a republican woman voted no.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

F Republicans.
this....except i rock with em 100% when it comes to gun rights, and how much of a joke cap and trade is.

if republican or more socially progressive while maintaining fiscal responsibility theyd have more fans..instead that party is run by religious nuts, da chamber of commerce,

and da pharmaceutical & insurance companies.... 

I can crap in a box and tell you it is fiscal responsibility doesn't make it fiscal responsibility all of a sudden.. They are in no way fiscally responsible....

and to respond to your other post Ben Nelson is like Joe Liebermann... A person who would just rather be a republican...

The 2010 election was lost because of Blue Dogs like these jackasses.... They deserved to lose, and will continue to lose... No one wants to vote for people who have no spine or principle.

F Republicans.
this....except i rock with em 100% when it comes to gun rights, and how much of a joke cap and trade is.

if republican or more socially progressive while maintaining fiscal responsibility theyd have more fans..instead that party is run by religious nuts, da chamber of commerce,

I can crap in a box and tell you it is fiscal responsibility doesn't make it fiscal responsibility all of a sudden.. They are in no way fiscally responsible....

and to respond to your other post Ben Nelson is like Joe Liebermann... A person who would just rather be a republican...

The 2010 election was lost because of Blue Dogs like these jackasses.... They deserved to lose, and will continue to lose... No one wants to vote for people who have no spine or principle.

F Republicans.

Starting to realize this, like i was giving them the title just because.  And what's with using "small businesses" as a crutch all the time?

F Republicans.

Starting to realize this, like i was giving them the title just because.  And what's with using "small businesses" as a crutch all the time?

What does women missing work due to something like pregnancy have to do with them receiving equal pay? If they are as qualified as a man, they should receive the same pay. If they are more qualified, they should receive more money. It's 2010 bruh. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Republicans are ridiculous. 

What does women missing work due to something like pregnancy have to do with them receiving equal pay? If they are as qualified as a man, they should receive the same pay. If they are more qualified, they should receive more money. It's 2010 bruh. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Republicans are ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom