Report: Manny, Ortiz tested positive in '03

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Dan Shaughnessy was just one ESPN and he sounded distraught and terribly hurt.
roll.gif

"This changes the universe in Boston, our fans are going to be hurt."
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's an absolute %*# clown. I go out of my way to never read anything he writes or listen to anything he says.

Any word if Bill Simmons has jumped off a building or anything?

No word from him yet, but he knew this day was coming, like most Sox fans. He touched on it in a Manny column a few months ago.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Isn't Bill James EMPLOYED by the Red Sox?

I didn't read it yet, but I'd like to see an essay or article written on HOF merits by someone who is not only respected, but also not affiliated with any MLB teams.
It was before the Manny and Ortiz stuff happened.

MLB is a COMPLETE JOKE!!

Its turn into the WWE.... basically watched for entertainment... not because its viewed as a legitimate sport

Jeter
nerd.gif

Nah I bet he's clean. But I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't given the state of baseball.

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The only player that could break my heart by being on the list is Derek Jeter.

My barber thinks Derek Jeter did it..

If Jeter would ever test positive, I'd lose it. I'd give up baseball forever.

I miss the days my dad would hand me a bat and a syringe.. These baseball players are all jokes. To me they are all guilty till proven innocent.

it's crazy how much heat arod took when he was outed. i'm watching the red sox game right now and i have not heard them mention it once. i'd liketo see these guys under the same scrutiny that arod was, holding press conferences and all.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

MLB is a COMPLETE JOKE!!

Its turn into the WWE.... basically watched for entertainment... not because its viewed as a legitimate sport

OD.

Back
Top Bottom