Report: LeBron named NBA Coach of the Year. Mike Brown to accept award on his behalf.

any coach that has to assign an "offensive coordinator" or have to go to laminate cards during games does not deserve Coach of the Year.

All that being said, the celtics did win last year with Doc Rivers coaching them so why couldn't the Cavs.

Houston is the least talented team in the West and still won 50+ games. Peep and compare. That's why RA came in second in votes.

laugh.gif
at the title...it's true

even i could've won the coy if all i had to do was tell the guys "give it to lebron and let him create for you guys or get his own shot"

because his coaching certainly didn't work against the top teams in the nba right? seeing as how they did horrible against them

MJ named the coach of the year during his bulls heydays and so on...smh

haters and more haters here, dude deserves the award , its not the championship, lets move on...

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

some of ya bugging with who ya think should have won coach of the year. houston? everyone expected them in the playoffs. no surprises there. even with the injuries they have a solid line up. blazers? hmm maybe... i didnt expect them to do as well as they did. stan van gundy does deserve some thought for this. but clearly, the cavs had the best record and deserve this

*Scratches head* So the team deserves it?

Originally Posted by enrique23

laugh.gif
at the title...it's true

even i could've won the coy if all i had to do was tell the guys "give it to lebron and let him create for you guys or get his own shot"

laugh.gif
- Yeah this morning on the radio, one of the questions they weretalking about was...Is Mike Brown really the coach of the year, or is he just the guy who has Lebron? And both guys agreed that he was just the guy that hadLebron.

23MCpizzle23 wrote:
bull !#$# this guy is a bum and he needs to close his damn mouth...

roll.gif
at the whole mouth thing, coach brown is always caught on cameraspitting a loogie in the Gatorade cup

Excellent title.

If LeBron actually wins steals the MVP this year, I will boycott him the same way people tried to boycottAshanti's Soul Train Award that one year.

nate mcmillan should have won.. non playoff team now a 4th seed in the west is amazing
eric spoelstra with a lot of help from wade brought the heat back to a 5th seed playoff team from 15 wins
phil jackson/ lakers aint that far behind from the cavs and i dont even think he got that much consideration

Back
Top Bottom