Report: LeBron named NBA Coach of the Year. Mike Brown to accept award on his behalf.

Nobody is picking cleveland to win, everybody picking the Lagurls. With that said, I can not wait to see the comments and analysts if the cavs win, especiallyon here. Now that will be an epic day.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Nobody is picking cleveland to win, everybody picking the Lagurls. With that said, I can not wait to see the comments and analysts if the cavs win, especially on here. Now that will be an epic day.

And if they lose, I totally expect you to crawl back into whatever %%*%**# hole you crawled out of 200 posts ago.

^
laugh.gif
Congrats to coach b though

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

roll.gif
@ the title

*that defense is something serious tho...
smh.gif

I really hope they fail.

Only you fail here tiny tim...
eyes.gif

Did you manage to make the Wizard's 21-61 season ending party at Love on Friday????
roll.gif

Because we know they do that at a Champions level every year...
grin.gif

Guess you're right, but they weren't expected to win the title at all. Cleveland is. This season could be the difference between LeBron staying or leaving, so there is a lot more at stake IMO.

Among those who are backing the CAVS.. this is a correct assumption. The rest of the country still favors the Lakers...

Cavs not winning is not a failure. Disappointment, sure.

On the flipside, all we heard last year from some were only if the Lakers were healthy, this and that.

Well, you dudes got a healthy Bynum, and a healthy Ariza this year.

KG out for the playoffs, and Lakers fans like to point out how they were the only ones that beat the Cavs at home (legitly, last game of the season doesn'tcount)

Lakers not winning it this year should be comedy central here on NT.

*crosses fingers

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how is Houstons coach 2nd in the voting? This sort of invalidates the whole process imo.

How does Rick Adelman finishing 2nd invalidate the whole process? If he wasn't in the top 3 then that would've invalidated the whole process.

Haven't crawled out a hole homie, I post in more than just CAVS threads. I have actually been here since 01' just never really cared about posting.I'll hold my Finals thoughts until we see if the teams get there, then i'll murk your thoughts. By the way, didn't the Blazers just lose by THIRTYAT HOME IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Nobody is picking cleveland to win, everybody picking the Lagurls. With that said, I can not wait to see the comments and analysts if the cavs win, especially on here. Now that will be an epic day.
And if they lose, I totally expect you to crawl back into whatever %%*%**# hole you crawled out of 200 posts ago.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i feel adelman should have won it. he lost a top superstar for the season, had to deal with a different lineup almost every night, had to coach ron artest,lost his starting point guard midway through the season, and came within 1 game of winning the toughest division in the league. everyone in the division madethe playoffs besides the memphis grizzlies. obviously mike brown did a lot too, but he has the best player in the league leading his team...the voting shouldat least have been a lot closer than it was.

should have been Rick Adelman, they literaly have NOBODY but Artest and Yao... and they were basically 1 win away from 2nd in the west.

IMO Nate McMillan deserved COY. The Blazers had an amazing season considering how young that team is. Avg. age of 24. Not to slight Mike Brown, because hesdeserving as well, but they have been in the Playoffs the last few years and have always been good defensively.

some of ya bugging with who ya think should have won coach of the year. houston? everyone expected them in the playoffs. no surprises there. even with theinjuries they have a solid line up. blazers? hmm maybe... i didnt expect them to do as well as they did. stan van gundy does deserve some thought for this. butclearly, the cavs had the best record and deserve this

Back
Top Bottom