Remember Chris Bosh's girl that set Lebron off last year?

722d91bdd54370e010679b38033d352c.gif

Damn Chris, your better than that

smh.gif

I thought of all athletes, he wouldnt be one to get caught up with this crap.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

her forehead is way past the length of normality. She has Rhianna beat G
smh.gif

You shouldn't use Rhianna and Beat so close together Cake.
laugh.gif

And
roll.gif
at that Robocop comparison.

yall cats are brutal.

I bet he's glad he didn't marry her and have to give up a percentage of his #+@+. The most she can get him for is child support. If he get's theright lawyer he should be straight.

Apparently they had both agreed that they did not want kids and she agreed to go on the pill. When the relationship began to fall apart, Bosh alleges shepurposefully, stopped taking the pill in order to get pregnant.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Apparently they had both agreed that they did not want kids and she agreed to go on the pill. When the relationship began to fall apart, Bosh alleges she purposefully, stopped taking the pill in order to get pregnant.

Well someone is flat out lying, which is the norm with these cases...

She said he paid for fertility pills cause he wanted a seed, he says they agreed they didnt want kids so she went on the pill... Relationship is falling apartand hes still spraying in her even though he should know hes a millionaire athlete and chicks are looking to trap him.

If this is true, Chris Bosh is even dumber than I thought when I first read this.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Knew that %%$%! was out of pocket from that moment...
laugh.gif
Lebron went in
laugh.gif
after that, no more courtside for you...but athletes always learn the hard way. u buy the drugs to increase her chances ofgettin seeded, then you dip on her when she is pregnant and contest the paternity...she gonna get alot of gwop from that�predator in the face **! @@@!*....

��

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

smh gold diggers. go kill yourself
Yes because leaving a woman who is 7 months pregnant is her fault.

smh.gif
@ NBA Players.

Back
Top Bottom