Remaining faithful

You dudes sound like females man. Once something like that happens, you simply see people for what they are and see where whatever y'all have truly stands. You dudes are really here arguing with dude because he will stop caring? Clearly she isn't worth caring for, like plenty of other woman us men keep around just cause. You just so happened to make a mistake with that one, so back to the usual. You dudes complicate things way too much. Dudes talking about just because a woman's worthy of your love don't mean she won't do you dirty? That just explains the kind of dudes you are, Phenom you wasting your time typing these dudes are a whole different type of...

Originally Posted by Wade187

You dudes sound like females man. Once something like that happens, you simply see people for what they are and see where whatever y'all have truly stands. You dudes are really here arguing with dude because he will stop caring? Clearly she isn't worth caring for, like plenty of other woman us men keep around just cause. You just so happened to make a mistake with that one, so back to the usual. You dudes complicate things way too much. Dudes talking about just because a woman's worthy of your love don't mean she won't do you dirty? That just explains the kind of dudes you are, Phenom you wasting your time typing these dudes are a whole different type of...

I don't care who you are or how emotionally disconnected from the world you are, you spend a certain amount of years loving and caring for a woman, she slips, you find out...you just don't turn the switch and say "Ef this skeez, I no longer care for you" for any of you dudes to say that and truly believe it, it's obvious you've NEVER felt anything other than physical attraction to a woman, be real to yourself, you just can't turn on and of emotions at the drop of a dime no matter how dirty you are done.

So what if someone on here says that, "I was cheated on and I got rid of her instantly." Do you not believe them Steezy?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So what if someone on here says that, "I was cheated on and I got rid of her instantly." Do you not believe them Steezy?

Of course, that's not uncommon...hell I think I would do the same, does that mean they stopped caring?..loving?? That exact moment they found out they were deceived?...#%%+$

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Phenom obviously has never been in said situation, he really thinks we are built with a an off/on switch to our emotions, like a girl does a man dirty and if he's alpha enough, the girl one day he loved is automatically demoted to JO status....no hate, no resentment, just meaningless sex just like that....bro you are dillusional....I'm sorry...either that or you simply never really loved a woman...btw just because you found a woman worthy of your love, does not mean she's a good girl or wouldn't do you dirty, a woman's game surpasses ours by light years, always keep that in mind.

LOVE
Such a funny little word.

Of course, that's not uncommon...hell I think I would do the same, does that mean they stopped caring?..loving?? That exact moment they found out they were deceived?...#%%+$

I don't recall anyone saying that though KSteezy.

I don't recall anyone saying that though KSteezy.

You obviously didn't read then.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

well steezy is gonna steez and ya'll should know that.
roll.gif

Funny thing is I'll cheat all day but if a girl did the same to me I'll cut that chick off like forskin. I'd say take #1 & 2 down and if you're game is right you can still keep the main chick

Phenom obviously has never been in said situation, he really thinks we are built with a an off/on switch to our emotions, like a girl does a man dirty and if he's alpha enough, the girl one day he loved is automatically demoted to JO status....no hate, no resentment, just meaningless sex just like that....bro you are dillusional....I'm sorry...either that or you simply never really loved a woman...btw just because you found a woman worthy of your love, does not mean she's a good girl or wouldn't do you dirty, a woman's game surpasses ours by light years, always keep that in mind.

beg to differ fambilia... a man that separates sex from heart. And mind ... it's hard to game the fellas.

71f267a6d251bbfa713c7b717169391387d1cb1d_r.jpg

C'mon OP. You know better!

But for the sake of helping a fellow NTer. Don't cheat on your girl. If you must smash those two *%@+#+ then break up with her at least. Clearly, if you're thinking this much about cheating on her and trying to find reasons to justify it, you clearly have made up in you mind that it's going to happen. Keep in mind that you may lose "wifey" in the process. How much do you really love your girl?

Perhaps I have, or perhaps I havent.  My piece is just spoken on what I know to be the truth on my part.  The fact of the matter is that, yes.. you share life and love with someone and experience what you experience.. 

But at the end of the day, no matter what you do, no matter how you spin it.. you arent beholden to that person by any *real* ties.  Not by blood or state, nor are they to you.  Both of you make a mental and physical vow(not just marriage, but any level of monogamy) on your own accord, to someone who was once a "stranger" of sorts, and you live out your relationship.  However, once that bond is breached.  Thats it for me mentally.  Immediately.  

Im of the thoughts that you exhibit your feelings for a situation with actions, rather than words, if your actions belie your words, why would I continue to think the opposite?  If that occurs, you really have noone to blame but yourself for the breakdown.  Obviously there will almost always be some lingering physical desires, so until those are fully eroded, why not make the transition to your next situation that much easier?

The thing is, you can't get incensed over something that was never yours to begin with.  What that female does with her organ, and you with yours is always a personal decision.. no matter the situation.. you dont own the chick.. so why get upset?  You go into a situation knowing the risks, and if the worst happens.. c'est la vie, just make sure that there is always a mental exit strategy.

Aside from that.. every attractive, intelligent, "girlfriendy" female that you come across, does not have to be girlfriend.  Making better gut decisions on the front end, can usually elimate alot of nonsense on the backend.

It's not about whether or not he cares. I simply asked what does one get out of keeping someone dishonest around?

and I'm not a dude.

Originally Posted by Pepper

It's not about whether or not he cares. I simply asked what does one get out of keeping someone dishonest around?

and I'm not a dude.

I personally dont get anything out of it in the normative sense, save for the physical aspect.  It just is what it is.  Doesnt really matter to me *personally* one way or another.  As Wade said, its no different from those of us who keep JO's who never progress to GF, or old flames who we connect with on occasion, or any other level of intermittent physical contact with the opposite sex. 

There is a stark difference between a promiscuous chick, with otherwise redeeming qualities, and an all around POS person(internally).  The latter would never make it out of the batters box, the former, is what she is.. just move foward with full knowledge of that.  

I stopped reading your replies a long time ago. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't have the energy.

I don't care who you are or how emotionally disconnected from the world you are, you spend a certain amount of years loving and caring for a woman, she slips, you find out...you just don't turn the switch and say "Ef this skeez, I no longer care for you" for any of you dudes to say that and truly believe it, it's obvious you've NEVER felt anything other than physical attraction to a woman, be real to yourself, you just can't turn on and of emotions at the drop of a dime no matter how dirty you are done.
There's no switch. But you use your logic and your mind and you come to terms with the reality of the situation. You go based on what you believe not what you feel. That's the difference between men and women. Your right you can't control emotion, but you can control your actions, you can control the out come of a situation. This emotional weakness you speak of I can't relate. I aint about to sit here doing something I don't want to over feelings, that's for the birds. As a man if your feelings overpower your mind, that's just how you were built there's nothing you can do I guess, but some of us aren't built that way. 

There's no switch. But you use your logic and your mind and you come to terms with the reality of the situation. You go based on what you believe not what you feel. That's the difference between men and women. Your right you can't control emotion, but you can control your actions, you can control the out come of a situation. This emotional weakness you speak of I can't relate. I aint about to sit here doing something I don't want to over feelings, that's for the birds. As a man if your feelings overpower your mind, that's just how you were built there's nothing you can do I guess, but some of us aren't built that way. 

Couldnt have put it any better.

Originally Posted by Pepper

I stopped reading your replies a long time ago. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't have the energy.
Well I'll just repeat it for him then in a simpler manner. The same thing we get out of every other girl we keep around. Meaningless sex. Rarely but on occasion company when your bored. Most women are dishonest to begin with, as are most men. We just happened to believe this one wasn't for some reason, and clearly it was a mistake on our part. So you treat them like any other girl, you make the mistake of trusting someone, they don't force that upon you. Those feelings you gained along the way were based on this mistake you made, so once she exposes the reality of it all she removes what separated her from the other girls in the first place. It's really not that hard to understand

Back
Top Bottom