Remaining faithful

Originally Posted by Regis

How you goin to come in here and not post pics?

Truth is, you soundin like a simp.

Got dudes reinstallin chrome.

Keep it real, you aint even gettin dome.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fdb36dce6295c0b9bacac761490de978dbc0fe8d_r.jpeg

Originally Posted by JJ1223

No sign of MonStar for 5 pages? No pics? No raps?

Yall getting trolled...
I pretty much knew this from the jump. This is one of those NT threads you start to get the ksteezy's and the like to post and argue with other ppl for multiple pages.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I understand that some of you are not built for comittment, I can totally respect that man, but some of you are seriously delusionally trying to find loopholes to say that you can in fact be in a relationship but if you do cheat is justifiable and expected and shouldn't be a big deal...fambs, just be on your own, live that life...till father time catches up to your game and then it might just be too late to even find someone who will remotely be interested in you or you end up getting the wrong woman pregnant and the thing you feared most "settling" is exactly what you ended up doing....just be real to yourselves bros.
I agree with you.  But why is ending up alone so scary? What if as a dude, you only find fckedup chicks from the time you can smang, until the "father time" walks you down?  Then what?  Should he have settled and made it work with someone who isnt worth your time? 

Everyone has to live their own situatons. if shes worth your mind, money and loins, and you have no urge to step out.. dont.  If you do.. go for it.  Just make sure it works for you.  People dont listen to themself.  Thats a reason there are so many failed relationships and marriages.. folks are afraid to let go and find the persons they are actually suposed to be with.. instead choosing to "make things work" so they dont endup without someone "remotely interested" down the line../

How exactly are you going to find out she's worthy if you yourself act unworthy?...is a two way street, the same way you are shopping fr qualities, so is she and trust me if our requirements for a woman are out there, their requirements for a suitable man are even more far fetched...so here you are in a scenario, where you meet a girl, a great girl, you don't know this yet, so you act like eff it, ima do me...I don't know this b like that...she catches on to your game, deads you and BAM!...you just missed out on a good girl...the idea that the grass is always greener is a dream we all as men bought into and is the reason so many men are afraid to commit or to remain faithful, oblivious to the fact that a girl that might be a *+!@* or JO to you, may be the perfect fit for another man and vice versa, it's all about how two people fit with each other and compliment each other, not how well they fit your ideal requirements, and this you won't know unless you invest time, trust, understanding, respect and lots of effort into said relationship.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yall getting trolled...
I pretty much knew this from the jump. This is one of those NT threads you start to get the ksteezy's and the like to post and argue with other ppl for multiple pages.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yall getting trolled...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Made my man steezy burn his 8000th post for a troll argument and he probably didnt even realize it
30t6p3b.gif

Man some of you dudes really sound straight out the movies. It ain't as simple as "good girl" bad girl. If you as a man don't know what's special TO YOU, than ain't no one to blame but yourself, and at the end of the day no one is affected but you. You dudes really make +%#* WAY too deep. You win some, you lose some. I feel like i'm on the lifetime forum
EDIT: Who's that strange looking chick with the body up there suppose to be?  

Originally Posted by Phen0m

laugh.gif
yeah bro, you tell yourself that....spend 6 years with a woman, have her cheat on you and then say you are untouched. You guys are comical b.
Where did I say id be untouched?  Doesnt change the fact that a decision has to be made, and it'd be a clear and evident one.  Yes it sucks, you got cheated on.  But is that your fault.. truly?  Could be chemical, could be her upbringing, couldve been a long time coming, a moment of weakness.. who cares right.. doesnt remove the act, so why worry about it? 

You dont get those years back, that money back.. so who cares.  Walking through life, afraid of my womens vag doesnt really agree with my line of thinking  

I never said walk around with the magnifying glass on your girl, part of being in a relationship is unconditional trust, fam I trust mines blindly, but I'm realistic enough to know that she can fail too....and so can I, at that point a decision has to be made and it all depends on how strong your relationship was prior...is not as black and white as you make it sound, "well she cheats on me, its on her, the woman I once loved and known for 5 or whatever amount of years, gets dropped a few notches and I'm out slaying every P I see, no biggie" are you really built like that?...damb.
Again.. never referenced anything about closely surveiling your woman.  I personally trust fully any chick who I choose to trust fully..again.. case by case basis.. but generally, any chick who you can "truly" be yourself with.. I feel is worth your complete(always to a degree) trust.

I myself, am very particular about what I want in a girlfriend and wife.. Very few females meet that criteria, the ones that dont.. I still laugh, love and live(in the world, not the house) with.. I just know, its not this shortie, and when things fall apart, its because shes not meant for me in the longterm.. and on to the next one. 

I think a common fallacy in relationships, is one of an extreme closeness and unbreakable bond between the pair.. I mean you D shortie down, hold your part financially, share emotions and secrets, and so on and so on.. yet, the possibility of that ultimate betrayal still exists throughout.. no matter what you do. 

You gotta be cognizant of that.  The reality is that most of us will have life long buddies, who never wrong the friendship; outlast the relationship in which we've givem our all.. why is that?  Imo, the same closeness that links you, can break you all apart.  Those that are saying dive in both feet.. thats all well and good.. but you cant act like as long as you live a life of virtue and truth, things will never sully.. far too much evidence of the contrary.

Like I said.. its different.. guys and girls.. theres always a bit of a cold war betweening the two,  If there was a chick who steppedout after a longterm union.. then she falls right back into group A.. oops., I miscategorized her.. my bad.  And on to the next one.. and rinse and repeat until you find a seamless, stressless situation in which you dont have to parse in that fashion... life isnt hard.. people make things harder on themself than it has to be.  Just stay true to what you value in every situation, no matter of minute.  You can be amenable in some ways.. but those ways are always unique to those individuals, and those particular scenarios.

Originally Posted by Wade187

I have no idea what his name is.
roll.gif
Low blow

Slade just be posting pics. I don't think any of the females are suppose to be known. Probably taking pics from modelmayhem and tumblrs.

Homegirl couldn't wait to take pics after the surgery, look closely and you can actually see the holes from the needles in her belly in that second pic
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

I have no idea what his name is.
I was wondering why son posted that, like she/he looks all types of weird 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Guess Monstar has no love for the sistas ...

His main is probably a sista. Seriously threads like this with little to no regard for monogamy is part of the reason AA females are out here getting infected at such rapid rates.

I will say though that its a good thing i expect more out of a partner than some of you do. I do observe and wait patiently for the other shoe to drop with men cause that match thing is real but i would ride out on a dude i trusted to have a sexual relationship with if he cheated but he would already know that about me. Thats one of the first things i let be known: I dont creep so if he does it and i find out any other way but from him telling me he would already know what time it is. I would find out cause i place ppl in positions to get info and i dont like to speak on what id do or what somebody else would do for me.

My health > your health. Thats what im selfish about.

If you really care about your partner, and consider her your best friend, guilt will prevent you from ever taking it THERE............

(I'm such a $#%)

Originally Posted by cap1229

His main is probably a sista. Seriously threads like this with little to no regard for monogamy is part of the reason AA females are out here getting infected at such rapid rates.

I will say though that its a good thing i expect more out of a partner than some of you do. I do observe and wait patiently for the other shoe to drop with men cause that match thing is real but i would ride out on a dude i trusted to have a sexual relationship with if he cheated but he would already know that about me. Thats one of the first things i let be known: I dont creep so if he does it and i find out any other way but from him telling me he would already know what time it is. I would find out cause i place ppl in positions to get info and i dont like to speak on what id do or what somebody else would do for me.

White girls ain't exempt from getting cheated on so you could save all the AA female victimization.

White girls ain't exempt from getting cheated on so you could save all the AA female victimization.

grin.gif
They arent exempt true but they arent the ones getting infected at crazy rapid rates...atleast here in the DMV thats our reality.

What makes you assume that? But everything else you said is true, the virus is being spread becaus of wreckless behavior whether it be multiple partners or down low men bringing it back to their main squeeze.

golden rule - treat others how you would want to be treated
if you have such a need to see other women find a women that doesnt mind being in a open relationship....there are women like that out there.....i wouldnt share thus wouldnt cheat

grin.gif
They arent exempt true but they arent the ones getting infected at crazy rapid rates...atleast here in the DMV thats our reality.
SuOjP.gif

I gotta go cop some trojan thins.

I got the steps you need fambs..

1. Pick an argument with your girl
2.break up
3. Smang the yambs.
4 get back with your girl.

Bong

Easy as pie, homeboy.

Back
Top Bottom