@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I tried all over the place to pick the retro's up, but wasn't able to. I'm thinking I might break out my black unworn originals that I picked up a few years back instead. What do you guys think?

I tried all over the place to pick the retro's up, but wasn't able to. I'm thinking I might break out my black unworn originals that I picked up a few years back instead. What do you guys think?

Why? Those, more or less, will fall apart...

Black ones are releasing soon anyways...

Well, I wasn't able to pick up the white retro's so I highly doubt I'll be able to get the black ones either. It's tough not living anywhere near a large city that has a bunch of shoe joints. The local mom and pop that I usually use didn't get these. I even tried at 7:55 on Reebok only to have my order cancelled later in the day. I hear you though on the possibility of coming apart. Both the leather and rubber is still really soft. I appreciate the input!

Those probably arent even yours and they definitely dont look unworn. did you go search for a pic and post it to try and get some reps or something

Shouts to s dubl for the image.

Strange how people say these run big compared to 'Jordans'...
Which Jordans do you mean? Cause some Jordans run big compared to Jordans.
Got a size 10 in all my shoes.

- Bred XI's half a size small
- Playoff XII's fit perfect
- Olympic XI's half a size big

So if you compare these to Jordans, please say to which ones :smile:

Hvent gotten the chance to check my own pair yet: waiting for me at home, on holiday...

Those probably arent even yours and they definitely dont look unworn. did you go search for a pic and post it to try and get some reps or something
Wow, that's uncalled for. They most definitely are mine! The only place they've been worn is around my house. Remember they are 20+ years old. Thanks for the criticism, too bad it's not true.

pair came in from jackthreads...and damn the leather is butter
I would definitely be in for the black pair

just ordered some 72 inch laces from amazon ... wasn't trying to go store to store looking for 'em.

Man I forgot YCMC required signature .. knowing UPS usually come around 3-4 so I left closer to 4 .. this MF aint even came yet ... had to take my butt back to work now I gotta make up another hour for nothing and my time away wasnt even worth it
mean.gif

That UPS MyChoice better work, I swithced the shipping for him to just drop it off without requiring signature

Man I forgot YCMC required signature .. knowing UPS usually come around 3-4 so I left closer to 4 .. this MF aint even came yet ... had to take my butt back to work now I gotta make up another hour for nothing and my time away wasnt even worth it :smh:

That UPS MyChoice better work, I swithced the shipping for him to just drop it off without requiring signature
You should be good. I did the same and didn't have any problem.

U won't see it...its to the right of the pump....my dee brown omnis are hidden also

yeah forgot to post that i can feel it in the tongue. Anyway to release the air so i can repump later?
the dee browns have the little square next to the pump. Just how it was back in the day.

Just pump, and when you want to release he air press press the release valve. It's to the right of the pump. Feel around, you'll feel it.

Second pair came from YCMC yesterday and this pair definitely has some imperfections. I'm not one to complain about quality but the white rubber looks a little dingy and in the pic above you can see the a "plug" missing in the black paint.

These shoes definitely run true to size. I'm an 11 but can wear a 10.5 in Jordan's nowadays. The size 11 in the attacks fits perfectly without being pumped up.

^^^i have the same problem with my pair from ycmc. Some of the rubber looks dirty, but won't come clean.

My pair from KL came in today and I have to be honest, I was very disappointed. When it came to manufacture the pair I bought, it was abundantly clear that no eff's were given about the craftsmanship of the shoe. There was scuff marks on the right toe box like someone was playing kickball with rocks. With the paint and glue stains all over the place, my excitement went from 10-0. I would feel bad moving these for retail because of it looked like I did a horrible job of trying to restore these. So I boxed them up and sent them back to KL, I'm sure someone will appreciate it down the road. I was interested in the blue/black pair but I think I'm passing on those now. Hopefully the Shaqnosis is put together a little better.

My pair from KL came in today and I have to be honest, I was very disappointed. When it came to manufacture the pair I bought, it was abundantly clear that no eff's were given about the craftsmanship of the shoe. There was scuff marks on the right toe box like someone was playing kickball with rocks. With the paint and glue stains all over the place, my excitement went from 10-0. I would feel bad moving these for retail because of it looked like I did a horrible job of trying to restore these. So I boxed them up and sent them back to KL, I'm sure someone will appreciate it down the road. I was interested in the blue/black pair but I think I'm passing on those now. Hopefully the Shaqnosis is put together a little better.
You're not allowed to say you're selling shoes in here, but you coulda always browsed through the last few pages to see who missed out on your size and sent them a pm. Or added it to your signature. Coulda let whoever know the situation and condition of the shoes.... Probably coulda hooked someone up for retail.

Where you at now SNIPER now that other people coming through talking about imperfections and quality?

Or are we all suckling Nike/jb teet as you say?....lmao

Back
Top Bottom