@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

That shirt would not be a good look with the Shaq Attaqs.

As far as quality goes, I think there are some pairs out there that should not have made it past inspection. I had to exchange my pair because the quality was horrible. I bought my pair from Walters. Once upon a time, Walters was big on selling B-grades. After seeing that first pair I had I think they still do. There's no way this pair should've been sent out to sell. The pre-creasing made it look as if they'd been worn. But that wasn't the main issue. There was a big gap/hole between where the midsole and toebox meet. Should've took a pic. The pair I exchanged for was good, though. No flaws anywhere.

I should have went to Walters then heard they had 60 pairs, I went to the Dtlr on camp creek...

They only had two 9.5 so picked the better of the two if I knew I could have went a .5 down I would have looked at the 9 s

Not sure if strategically trying to downgrade the shoes to lower resell as you may or may not have actually copped OR you just bought a really awful pair. I'd say the other reviews regarding quality denote otherwise...

Also, it's called Graphlite. It's an original aspect of the shoe. You want new tech on a retro, go buy fusions...

Captain save a Reebok at it again huh..

Just cause he has a different opinion he a reseller, sorry buddy I have a similar opinion soft leather aside quality on these are not great and out of my iversons and kamikaze these are the worst especially the excessive glue stains...

Long live Nike/ JB hahahaha
Not my problem you guys are misinformed. Reebok is far from perfect, but they're introducing retros into the market with much higher standards. You'd know this if you weren't limited to only 2-pairs of Jordans...

just received..i wear 11.5 in jordans..got these in11.5 and they are perfect..don't think i should go .5 down..
11.5 in what jordans? i wear an 11 in the Xi and a 10.5 in everything else. now what jordan fits like these. the prices on ebay are outrageous for these. you got to be kidding me

just received..i wear 11.5 in jordans..got these in11.5 and they are perfect..don't think i should go .5 down..
11.5 in what jordans? i wear an 11 in the Xi and a 10.5 in everything else. now what jordan fits like these. the prices on ebay are outrageous for these. you got to be kidding me
This thread doesn't move fast at all, look back a few pages and I'm sure there's some opinions on fit. Also, if you end up with a size that fits a little bit big, that's what the pump is for. Gives you a custom fit.

they are just like my 4s cement eg.. check the length on the jordans you wear and buy same that corresponds to reebok..thats the best thing to do.if you wear 10.5 in all your jordans then go for the corresponding length to reebok..if you have thin feet then maybe you can go .5cm down..i believe half size could fit ok on my feet as well.if you follow the above rule with length you can't go wrong

Esco just posted a pic of him rockin his on IG...joints are too fresh I been rockin em in the house a lot lol...havnt broke em out yet tho. Drop of the yr so far

Esco just posted a pic of him rockin his on IG...joints are too fresh I been rockin em in the house a lot lol...havnt broke em out yet tho. Drop of the yr so far

Nah man, you're not alone. I don't one either but I should if I want to sell some of my collection, heard people move shoes pretty fast there and no need for feebay.

Man .. Im so freakin tired of hearing about quality .. whether its good or bad. damnn is everyone a quality expert these days or what. I understand you got opinions but seriously the first thing you say when you get your shoe "got my pair [insert quality statement]"

idk about yall but its getting old. we all know people think JB quality sucks, we all know people think the quality of the shaqs suck and some like it. why does it need to be a topic of discussion for every time someone has to post that they got theirs. There needs to be a thread strictly for quality debating.

stop female doggin about it and stop buying the shoes. return the shoe and get ur money back. dont expect anything different for the next release.

And if any one EVER expects a man-made product to come out flawless is just flat out crazy. People make mistakes. Somewhere on every shoe produced theres some type of misproduction/error some just more noticeable than others

JB quality = poor

Nike quality = poor

Reebok shaq quality = poor/good (take ur pic)

make me wanna just abadon these threads
mean.gif

Man .. Im so freakin tired of hearing about quality .. whether its good or bad. damnn is everyone a quality expert these days or what. I understand you got opinions but seriously the first thing you say when you get your shoe "got my pair [insert quality statement]"

idk about yall but its getting old. we all know people think JB quality sucks, we all know people think the quality of the shaqs suck and some like it. why does it need to be a topic of discussion for every time someone has to post that they got theirs. There needs to be a thread strictly for quality debating.

stop female doggin about it and stop buying the shoes. return the shoe and get ur money back. dont expect anything different for the next release.

And if any one EVER expects a man-made product to come out flawless is just flat out crazy. People make mistakes. Somewhere on every shoe produced theres some type of misproduction/error some just more noticeable than others

JB quality = poor

Nike quality = poor

make me wanna just abadon these threads
mean.gif
I'm not the one to harp about quality...bc they are gonna get some type of mark on them at some point..but when I have a pair that comes out of the box with a glue mark that is very noticeable, I feel some type of way. To be honest, I don't remember what the "quality" was exactly like back in the days..but now right out of the box there are creases, and noticeable glue marks. 

That shirt would not be a good look with the Shaq Attaqs.

As far as quality goes, I think there are some pairs out there that should not have made it past inspection. I had to exchange my pair because the quality was horrible. I bought my pair from Walters. Once upon a time, Walters was big on selling B-grades. After seeing that first pair I had I think they still do. There's no way this pair should've been sent out to sell. The pre-creasing made it look as if they'd been worn. But that wasn't the main issue. There was a big gap/hole between where the midsole and toebox meet. Should've took a pic. The pair I exchanged for was good, though. No flaws anywhere.
Your pair was that bad?  Lol i saw you running back into the store, i thought you forgot your wallet or something.  My pair i bought at walters was fine though.

got my pair in today and i'm beyond satisfied! qc was pretty much on par. the leather is a soft leather and i'm sure more than half of the ppl in here didn't have an original pair so they don't have anything to compare. as far as a retro shoe, the quality is very good. i'm not going to compare them to jordans cause i haven't bought any recent retros cause i refuse to wear pleather shoes. but anyway, here are my contributions to this forum. can't wait for the shaqnosis to release!!!

sorry for the iPhone quality pics...

for those wondering, the snap back is OG from the first shaq attaq release/campaign.

password: "DON'T FAKE THE FUNK ON A NASTY DUNK."

Last edited:
I got my pair in from KL on Wednesday, but didn't get a chance to inspect them until today.....Overall, I'm mildly impressed. I like this shoe's build, it does bring back nostalgic memory, but the quality is ehhhh.....to me. It's just my opinion, but I see glue marks and loose strands of stitching all over my pair...

The leather is buttery soft, and it does crease like any other shoe, and although the aforementioned could be an isolated problem, I don't think every retro Shaq came out impeccable either. Overall the quality that I see based on my pair alone, is just okay....

JB quality = poor
Nike quality = poor

make me wanna just abadon these threads :smh:

You have to understand that people are paying full MSRP or reseller price for hyped or sought after footwear. There are certain expectations of what quality should be like when $200 for a 'Made in China' sneaker is the norm. Additionally the old adage of 'don't buy it if you don't like it' is not even applicable these days due to:

a) not being able to hold, inspect or try on sneakers anymore due to store policy, online or reseller only purchases
b) not being able to refund the product due to FINAL SALE/NO REFUND policies by the aforementioned

Last edited:
You have to understand that people are paying full MSRP or reseller product for hyped or sought after footwear. There are certain expectations of what quality should be like when $200 for a 'Made in China' sneaker is the norm. Additionally the old adage of 'don't buy it if you don't like it' is not even applicable these days due to:

a) not being able to hold, inspect or try on sneakers anymore due to store policy, online or reseller only purchases
b) not being able to refund the product due to FINAL SALE/NO REFUND policies by the aforementioned

PREACH.....

REPPED

Your pair was that bad?  Lol i saw you running back into the store, i thought you forgot your wallet or something.  My pair i bought at walters was fine though.
Yes man, the toebox was so creased it was separating from the midsole already. It was a nice size gap too.

You have to understand that people are paying full MSRP or reseller product for hyped or sought after footwear. There are certain expectations of what quality should be like when $200 for a 'Made in China' sneaker is the norm. Additionally the old adage of 'don't buy it if you don't like it' is not even applicable these days due to:

Well unless its ebay I dont know many places that will not let you return something that you are not happy with. For those that did not get the shoe on RD or pre order Im sure youve heard some type of review on the shoe so you know what to expect. If you arent happy with it, you can always sell it for what you bought it for and get your money back if you cant return it to the store or seller. its that simple.

yes i get the fact that you dont have time or arent allowed to inspect try on etc in the store but once you get it take that **** back but how many people have bought JB/Nike knowing "the quality is so terrible" so to speak and still complain about it but dont do anything to get their money back. Ive said in another thread that yes when you spend that kind of money yes things like the shoe already being precreased is pretty crappy or the obvious excessive glue run. but that minor **** like little threads sticking out or small touch of glue, a smudge that could be wiped off just go on about ur business cuz in reality its not a deal breaker

dont take what im saying as you should just but happy and shut up Im just saying theres no need for 5 million "quality inspectors" to come crying about the same damn thing over n over n over. it just gets old

Last edited:
If anything retros with a Lakers “theme,” it needs to be these:

Preacher

Dunkmob

Dat Hexalite.

i concur...the preacher and dunkmob need love! the one thing about the dunkmob though, the whole shoe yellowed in time....that sucked.

Well unless its ebay I dont know many places that will not let you return something that you are not happy with. For those that did not get the shoe on RD or pre order Im sure youve heard some type of review on the shoe so you know what to expect. If you arent happy with it, you can always sell it for what you bought it for and get your money back if you cant return it to the store or seller. its that simple.

yes i get the fact that you dont have time or arent allowed to inspect try on etc in the store but once you get it take that **** back but how many people have bought JB/Nike knowing "the quality is so terrible" so to speak and still complain about it but dont do anything to get their money back. Ive said in another thread that yes when you spend that kind of money yes things like the shoe already being precreased is pretty crappy or the obvious excessive glue run. but that minor **** like little threads sticking out or small touch of glue, a smudge that could be wiped off just go on about ur business cuz in reality its not a deal breaker

dont take what im saying as you should just but happy and shut up Im just saying theres no need for 5 million "quality inspectors" to come crying about the same damn thing over n over n over. it just gets old

I hear you man, just wanted to say that there are 2 parts to the equation.

Alot of these cats need to understand that Reebok is retroing some of these joints for the first time at a 'fair' price point with 'fair' quality. Nike/JB on the other hand keep bringing out the same damn shoe, each release worse than the last. It'll be interesting to see if Reebok can maintain their quality on the inevitable re-retro.

Last edited:
i concur...the preacher and dunkmob need love! the one thing about the dunkmob though, the whole shoe yellowed in time....that sucked.

You can actually see the yellowing in the picture too! The 'Black' OG Preacher was the bomb though.

Back
Top Bottom