@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Finally arrived! The leather is so soft and it feels better then the current JB shoes. Did a quick shot on my IG and i decided to put black laced on 1 pair to see how i like it... and im liking the white laces more. Overall fit im a sz 12 and i have wide feed and these fit me .5" bigger. I think a 11.5 would fit perfect but over these are fine with me. I am overall happy and satisfy with them.

Edit: i just did a quick inspect and overall no glue stains or loose threads... but i did notice that my right pair had creases on both sides. It was on the inside area where the reebok sign and the black leather swooshes foward. Looks like some heavy feet probably tried it on but no toe box crease. Overall its fine with me.

Last edited:
If anything retros with a Lakers “theme,” it needs to be these:

Preacher

Dunkmob

Dat Hexalite.
TBH I've never like those Preacher's from back in the day. I do remember seeing them on some 6th graders when I was in the 8th grade. Now THEY looked bulky and resembled a alien spaceship LOL. I would like to see them retro'ed, so I can try them on and see the quality of leather. That leather looked real good back then. The Icy sole helps too. You can't forget about the other sigs he had with the Lakers. The Shaq Steel, which was inspired by the movie "Steel" and the Reflection. These would look cool in a few different c'ways.

Last edited:
The blk/wht shaq trainers are my favorite shaq shoe. the leather on mine are are slowly falling alarms now :frown: funny thing, the midsole has no cracks...yet

Had a mad 4 and 5 year old this morning. Mad there is no kids sizes in the pump sneaker. (Don't care about Shaq love the pump). To give you some insight. Any Jordan or any other sneaker I rock they could care less about but this man they really want these...lol On a sizing note I'm wearing the 10.5 today which fits great! (normally an 11) Got a second pair in an 11 keeping those too but might look for a trade for a 10.5. Not crucial because both fit fine but being that these are HUGE would rather be in the smallest comfortable size. To me so far this is a top 5 release of the year and I think that will hold for the rest of 2013. Personally to me it's #1.

TBH I've never like those Preacher's from back in the day. I do remember seeing them on some 6th graders when I was in the 8th grade. Now THEY looked bulky and resembled a alien spaceship LOL. I would like to see them retro'ed, so I can try them on and see the quality of leather. That leather looked real good back then. The Icy sole helps too. You can't forget about the other sigs he had with the Lakers. The Shaq Steel, which was inspired by the movie "Steel" and the Reflection. These would look cool in a few different c'ways.

They should retro the Shaq Steel... along with the actual movie Steel. I'm not even sure it's ever been on DVD

Man I would rather see some Reto + colorways than the monstrosities you guys are posting...lol No hate but this is the only Shaq model I ever liked. I thought they completely fell off with everything they did after that.

Got my white pair So bring on the black pair ! No other reebok sneakers do it for me

(not my pic, stole from someone earlier in the thread)

I had read somewhere awhile back in this thread that the white pair are going to be re-releasing in july, is that confirmed to be true or not??....i wanted to know because the pair i have had a massive glue stain on the upper part of the Blue material area and when i tried to peel it off it ripped and took a piece of the blue off with it now it looks bad!!!!!.....im hoping for a re-release that way i could buy a new pair and return these!!

Yeah, Swizzy tweeted 11,000 more would be available, up in the air if he's referring to the whites or blacks. The blacks release that month too.

Got my pair in yesterday...

Couple small scuffs, not too happy about that. Not real big, so ill live with it. Also looks like might have been tried on.

Otherwise, very happy with the shoe.

man went to buy some black shoe laces and the biggest length at the store still ain't fit. Are these 72 inch laces.

Mine will be dropped off at the house in about an hour or so. Def gonna leave work go get em and come back. Been waiting for 2.5 weeks since I ordered

Last edited:
^^ i think so, i bought 54 inch and they were way to short...i even swapped out my kamikaze laces into these and they were still shorter than the stock white laces...so yea im guessin there 72 inch, which i cant find anywhere

these run a tad  big...i'm normally an 11 in jordans/nikes, but an 11 is doable....much rather have a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom