@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I got my pair and man the quality was absolute jack **** ... there were threads hanging, i had a blue spot on the midsole, had a smudge on the blue part of the upper the leather was too soft
Im just playing these are freaking beautiful!!!! #1 release so far of 2013 Im thoroughly satisfied. My pair doesnt look pre-creased what so ever

^ U had me for a second.. i was like what? are u serious 
laugh.gif

Mine are beautiful , seems like a lot of the ones that had problems came from online (pickyourshoes) (karmaloop) (ym whatever )

Seems like something's up :/

Hahaha i was hoping itd pass as a complaint. Na but all seriousness these are dope AF i can not wait to rock em.

I had to pump them babies up too. Did it about 4 different times felt like a kid again when i had the pumps cuz thats all i did when i first got em.

Was supposed to meet up with a guy to trade my CG11 for his Shaq's..Dude never showed up and wouldn't return my calls..Ended up messaging me on FB and said "Sorry I sold them yesterday and forgot to call you"..So not only did I waste my time and gas, but now I'm still without my Shaq's..>:>::smh:

Was supposed to meet up with a guy to trade my CG11 for his Shaq's..Dude never showed up and wouldn't return my calls..Ended up messaging me on FB and said "Sorry I sold them yesterday and forgot to call you"..So not only did I waste my time and gas, but now I'm still without my Shaq's..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
Woulda been a bad trade anyway, just wait til July man.

Sad to hear of all these quality issues people are having on here. Does seem like the ones purchased online came with the bad quality. I got mine from a store and they were fine. No complaints with that.

My pair from KL came in today and I have to be honest, I was very disappointed. When it came to manufacture the pair I bought, it was abundantly clear that no eff's were given about the craftsmanship of the shoe. There was scuff marks on the right toe box like someone was playing kickball with rocks. With the paint and glue stains all over the place, my excitement went from 10-0. I would feel bad moving these for retail because of it looked like I did a horrible job of trying to restore these. So I boxed them up and sent them back to KL, I'm sure someone will appreciate it down the road. I was interested in the blue/black pair but I think I'm passing on those now. Hopefully the Shaqnosis is put together a little better.
out of curiosity, what size did you send back?

Where you at now SNIPER now that other people coming through talking about imperfections and quality?

Or are we all suckling Nike/jb teet as you say?....lmao

I have had 5 total pairs come to my doorstep. All inspected and NONE had imperfections.

Maybe they're B grades .....

Jk lol

Naw man, I believe some B-grades definitely slipped through. Though the pair I have is good, the pair I had first was definitely B-grade status. Some of the quality issues dudes are pointing out though really isn't that bad. Overall I feel quality is very decent.

1st reebok i've heard bad quality talk attached with it. makin me feel better about missing these
Oh they're still worth coppin. The material is really decent. The problem is these days you aren't able to inspect your pair if buying online. And in-store, dudes be so hungry to get their pair they don't take the time to inspect their pair. Or the store is trying to move em quickly, not giving you a chance to fully inspect them.

^it was a hit or miss but yeah this was a little let down, questions and kamikaze's were good

Oh they're still worth coppin. The material is really decent. The problem is these days you aren't able to inspect your pair if buying online. And in-store, dudes be so hungry to get their pair they don't take the time to inspect their pair. Or the store is trying to move em quickly, not giving you a chance to fully inspect them.
True

Just tracked my package and my Shaq Attaq's are waiting for me at home. Can't wait to see them in person. 21 years in the making! 1st thing I'm doing is pumping them up, lol

Got my pair yesterday lucked out and got my sz 14..... still in shock that I ended up getting these after all the bs on release day but I'm very happy with my pair I hope the shaqnosis wont be this difficult to get and I need those converse aero jams to retro in the near future

It's still 50/50 because Swizz' tweet was so vague. He could mean more white pairs (11,000 pairs) or just the black colorway
ohwell.gif

Man, my pair isn't coming until Tuesday at the end of the day. The wait is killing me!

Got my pair yesterday lucked out and got my sz 14..... still in shock that I ended up getting these after all the bs on release day but I'm very happy with my pair I hope the shaqnosis wont be this difficult to get and I need those converse aero jams to retro in the near future

:wow: :frown:
still on the hunt for my 14 at close to retail
all i keep hearing from 3 stores around here is we havent gotten our shipment yet...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom