@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

mostly because they reebok. i guess young ppl dont like rbk.
That's great news for all of us that care, they can keep buying J's and Nike's, leave the "ugly" Reebok's for us the old heads. 

PHOTO CREDIT INTERAKSYON.COM

that shirt is dope no doubt but i think whoever cop the black shaq attack its gotta be mandatory to cop this as well

this shirt is whats hot in the streets at the moment. the shaqard simmons rainbow pride parade balloon shirt

Last edited:
my 18 yr old bro was sitting next to me wen i unboxed mine from rbk. he said that he would get clowned in school for wearing all blk shaqs. :wow: :x  mostly because they reebok. i guess young ppl dont like rbk.

Why is an 18 year old allowing himself to be clowned? :smh:

he isn't being clowned he was jus telln me ppl in his skool clown Reebok an ppl that wear it
must be Fila too. My step sons were geeked about the Stacks and Cages I got them since I told them about the history of it and these lil ol mofwuckaz wear 'em once and ain't put em on since. Saying like we don't wanna mess them up. Fine beat up those ugly KDs. Thanks for letting me vent y'all!

About to go downstairs to get my Shaqs from the mean office lady, wish me luck.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to infiltrate this thread with a sizing question, but if I'm an 11.5 in Jordan 4s

would I be comfortable in an 11 in these?

I'm sorry to infiltrate this thread with a sizing question, but if I'm an 11.5 in Jordan 4s

would I be comfortable in an 11 in these?
you should be good. I got a wide flat foot and the size 13 I got has enough wiggle room that I've been looking for in the rare size 13.5 and 14s lately (albeit Nike products since they're making them smaller these days). Reeboks are way more comfy than the jumpman and swoosh lately too.

The front office lady was finally nice, either its payday or she got broke off with some nookie. Anywho, the leather on it is pristine. I saw a few smudges and a glue mark here and there but I guess that's the trade off when you get them below retail on release. Overall I'm pleased with this pick up.

smokin.gif
  i'm happy to have that same line up you have.. 2 pairs under retail, and one pair for $20 over retail for me.. i did have 2 pairs of white Attaqs, but i looked out for my guy and sold him my pys pair for retail

Last edited:
must be Fila too. My step sons were geeked about the Stacks and Cages I got them since I told them about the history of it and these lil ol mofwuckaz wear 'em once and ain't put em on since. Saying like we don't wanna mess them up. Fine beat up those ugly KDs. Thanks for letting me vent y'all!

About to go downstairs to get my Shaqs from the mean office lady, wish me luck.

LOL you made me almost choke on a shrimp I was eating from talking about your stepsons. Kids these days are too influence by their peers. No individuality

i tried the blacks on and if i were to drop money on a release i would go find the whites because they really arent that comfu imo, i think the shaqnosis is more comfy compared to the black/blue attacks

LOL you made me almost choke on a shrimp I was eating from talking about your stepsons. Kids these days are too influence by their peers. No individuality
that's what I been telling them. Glad to have made you laugh though... Next time they getting FUBUs not Filas.

Back
Top Bottom