@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Yeah, I haven't bought any Jordan's since the bred 4's and I sold them due to the sole cracking after 4 wears. I think the higher the price for reeboks, the better the materials they use. Like the Black/gold Answer 1's retailed at $150, but they actually used real full grain leather. Also, the Shaq attaq's retails for $160, but you we all know, the quality is really good and use real leather. I think the higher the the retail is for reebok retro's, the better the quality.. Just my opinion.. Only Nike's i want for the rest of the year is Black/red Lebron 11's and Black/white Air Zoom Flight the glove... I don't even want Jordans anymore... I'm done with them.. I leave them for the 90's babies that don't know better....

Do you have the white pair as well? I wore my white pair for a full day at the office and ran errands well into the evening - a good 12 hours of wear and the cushioning was simply spectacular.

It would be disappointing if Reebok cheapened the black pair. Can anyone with both pairs confirm if the overall cushioning/comfort is the same between the two?
no but my shaqnosis (og colorway) was far superior as far as comfort which i thought was weird

wonder if any reeboks or filas retros will ever do this... :lol:

shaq attaq 2 were one of my favs. not so much the 3's pictured

also the dunkmobs, shaq trainers with the the straps coming out the side, and my fav the preacher...

who remembers the shaq steel? :lol:

Last edited:

also the dunkmobs, shaq trainers with the the straps coming out the side, and my fav the preacher...

who remembers the shaq steel? :lol:

Man....if they ever retro those trainers and the steels...I'm going

my 18 yr old bro was sitting next to me wen i unboxed mine from rbk. he said that he would get clowned in school for wearing all blk shaqs. :wow: :x  mostly because they reebok. i guess young ppl dont like rbk.
Correct, man. They are brainwashed to only wearing 'heat' :smh:

Can't knock kids for being kids. There is always peer pressure to fit in and be like the norm. If I was their age then I would feel the same way. Peers will always knock you for what they consider is unfamiliar to them because that's just human nature.  There really would be no incentive for a kid to wear Reeboks or Filas in the present day when none of the present day stars are endorsed by either brand. Shaq, Kemp, and Grant Hill's prime was way before any of these kids were even old enough to remember seeing them play. Granted the same can be said about Jordan, but he's an exception and will be accepted by any generation due to his influence on the game.

fila should re up the basketball division get a big name or rookie with a superstar future and give them a sig shoe. that gh 2 retro aint no joke. i was shocked how good they are for indoor balling. the ogs never felt like that lol

reebok too. stop with the gimmicks and just create a firmer hexalite...

with the reebok retro success though i doubt we see the bball division anytime soon

who remembers the shaq steel?
laugh.gif
hell yeah lets get some Shaq Attaq 2s, Mid and Lows!!! TAKE NOTE REEBOK!

Yeah, I haven't bought any Jordan's since the bred 4's and I sold them due to the sole cracking after 4 wears. I think the higher the price for reeboks, the better the materials they use. Like the Black/gold Answer 1's retailed at $150, but they actually used real full grain leather. Also, the Shaq attaq's retails for $160, but you we all know, the quality is really good and use real leather. I think the higher the the retail is for reebok retro's, the better the quality.. Just my opinion.. Only Nike's i want for the rest of the year is Black/red Lebron 11's and Black/white Air Zoom Flight the glove... I don't even want Jordans anymore... I'm done with them.. I leave them for the 90's babies that don't know better....

What :lol:

There were numerous quality complaints about the Answer, from the different shades of gold and sizing to them not having the DMX technology like the OG's anymore.

It's just that they're not Jordans so people don't nitpick and try to be like everybody else complaining. It's the cool thing to criticize JB.

My black Shaq's had more glue than any Jordan I've gotten this year.
And I can't even imagine if peoples Jordans came with wrinkles like some of these.

The only brand I've seen that tends to bring it each and every time is New Balance.

please oh please reebok...LETS GET THIS DONE.

who remembers the shaq steel? 
laugh.gif
Highly unlikely any model that had Insta Pump will be retroed (Shaq 3/4), one more evidance is Reebok not releasing the Attaq with Insta Pump, same goes for the Trainer and the sandals, just not that popular even back in the old days. As for Shaq 2, Preacher, DunkMob, Steel and Reflection there is probably higher possibility, since the models for the general public had only Hexalite. 

id get another pair if they dropped in price and i dont usually buy 2 pair of the same shoe anymore

Back
Top Bottom