@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

My favorite is when they have to verify the color of the shoe by having to read the box. "And the upper is whi (quickly stops to scan box)...yeah white."

I don't wear tags on my shoes either, will be removing when I wear mine. I have nothing against it tho.

It's like stickers on a fitted, I don't understand the purpose. You want everyone to know your hat size? I still don't get it. I just hope when I was young I wouldn't have partaken in the shenanigans.

I saw a dude wearing a tag on each sneaker :smh:

"there we see the jumpman on the back..........that is red"

"the jumpman is also on the tongue!"  :rofl:

My favorite is when they have to verify the color of the shoe by having to read the box. "And the upper is whi (quickly stops to scan box)...yeah white."

I'm like who are you describing the sneaker too, Stevie Wonder? We can see the sneaker and the color.

Most of the reviews are useless.

all shaqs are ugly but I suppose these are the best looking shaqs
Well I take it that you like these. What I don't get is why people nowadays go out of their way to voice their opinion on things they don't care for regardless if they never experienced it. It's like a person that is driving along, sees a restaurant, stops, goes inside, looks at the menu and makes a announcement that the food is horrible to All the customers. The same thing with these sneaker forums.

Last edited:
2 fed ex trucks all ready drove past my house and didn't stop.. i thought for sure the first one was gonna stop, and it didn't.. then the second one rolls buy , and i'm like here they go and they just kept going 
ohwell.gif

edit: one finally stopped

Last edited:
Office lady signed for mines again, hopefully she doesn't give me trouble and I can get my hands on the Attaqs tonight ...

Just picked-up my pair from FedEx. RBK's quality has been consistently great in my last 5 purchases from them. Some being retro models & some new styles...

2 fed ex trucks all ready drove past my house and didn't stop.. i thought for sure the first one was gonna stop, and it didn't.. then the second one rolls buy , and i'm like here they go and they just kept going :\

edit: one finally stopped

Whites in my size. I drooled a little. Good looking pair(s) there.

Last edited:
true. and what's up with all the reviews done by 12year old kids?? As if anyone cared what a kid, who obviously has no clue and no history in sneaker collecting, thinks about a sneaker. And then they say stuff like "the traction is really good, although I haven't played in them yet. but it looks like good traction..." >:

Got 12 year old kids on youtube saying stuff like "Quality on this is top notch. They're almost comparable to the OGs. Props to Jordan Brand for getting a shoe done correctly." etc. :rolleyes

my 18 yr old bro was sitting next to me wen i unboxed mine from rbk. he said that he would get clowned in school for wearing all blk shaqs. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
 mostly because they reebok. i guess young ppl dont like rbk.

Last edited:

Mine do. I kinda like that smell though. 
smile.gif
Yeah I don't mind it, just a first for me.

my 18 yr old bro was sitting next to me wen i unboxed mine from rbk. he said that he would get clowned in school for wearing all blk shaqs. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
 mostly because they reebok. i guess young ppl dont like rbk.
There's a whole lot wrong with the youth of today...smh

my 18 yr old bro was sitting next to me wen i unboxed mine from rbk. he said that he would get clowned in school for wearing all blk shaqs. :wow: :x  mostly because they reebok. i guess young ppl dont like rbk.

Works for me. All you youngins keep hating these Reebok releases and I'll keep snatchin em up with a discount.

anybodys reebok tracking work? i havent had an update since august 31....
This is usually the case for me with all FedEx shipments from the East Coast. Whenever I order from JJ, I usually get updates up until it leaves Jersey than none for like 5 days until it arrives in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom