@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

White attaqs are probably the only pair that released this year I was willing to pay more than retail for... Glad I got em for retail tho :smile:

If I had joined NT earlier instead of lurking I probably could have saved thousands this year
sick.gif

Finally got a Shipped notification from Reebok.com, I was beginning to worry about it. 

it sucks if your in california and order from reebok.com,fila.com, or nike.com lol shippind takes a while

another thing what the hell is up with all these shoe reviews on youtube not actually reviewing the shoe? like mother ****** i know what the shoe looks like already why you telling me things i already know? how about the actual sizing, comfort, and quality??? oh you know maybe how they perform?

do they think people are like blind and listening to them describe the shoe like "oh yea its white? what about the tongue? is it black?"

shoe reviewer: "you see these are the laces. they are white"

shoe reviewer: "and the midsole is black"

shoe reviewer: "here we have the leather. Its white as well"

shoe reviewer: "then here is the other shoe. its just like the other shoe"

shoe reviewer: "lastly this is the box. its pretty big"

like really???? :smh:

another thing what the hell is up with all these shoe reviews on youtube not actually reviewing the shoe? like mother ****** i know what the shoe looks like already why you telling me things i already know? how about the actual sizing, comfort, and quality??? oh you know maybe how they perform?

do they think people are like blind and listening to them describe the shoe like "oh yea its white? what about the tongue? is it black?"

:lol:

Don't you know NK? There's no point in talking about sizing, comfort and quality as those 3 attributes are unnecessary for today's 'sneakerhead'. The shoe is 'reviewed' then tossed on your eBay or your local Kijiji/CL.

There are no fake Reebok's, at least for now, and at least not on the popular models. Nothing like JB and Nike fakes.

nice pickup...one of my favorite shoes of this year! I slept hard on the whites and paid the price for it.

White attaqs are probably the only pair that released this year I was willing to pay more than retail for... Glad I got em for retail tho :smile:

Thanks guys! I actually got it via straight trade for my DS 2013 sz 9.5 FR5 "Black Tongue." I basically got it for retail + tax : )

Via SC.. Reebok Shaq Attaq - Brick City

Paying tribute to Shaq's hometown of Newark, New Jersey

Look for the "Brick City" Shaq Attaq to hit retail around late-November for $160.

Probably be in the minority, again, but the Brick City pair is decent. Wouldn't think about coppin, though. The last thing I need is another pair of sneakers using this color combo.

Yes, I like them too, but I will stick to the OG colorways. How about this one...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom