@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

New colorways aren't bad, but I'm set with my white & black pairs as both are strictly nostalgic pick-ups...

another thing what the hell is up with all these shoe reviews on youtube not actually reviewing the shoe? like mother ****** i know what the shoe looks like already why you telling me things i already know? how about the actual sizing, comfort, and quality??? oh you know maybe how they perform?

do they think people are like blind and listening to them describe the shoe like "oh yea its white? what about the tongue? is it black?"

shoe reviewer: "you see these are the laces. they are white"

shoe reviewer: "and the midsole is black"

shoe reviewer: "here we have the leather. Its white as well"

shoe reviewer: "then here is the other shoe. its just like the other shoe"

shoe reviewer: "lastly this is the box. its pretty big"

like really????
mean.gif
most of the shoes nowadays got crap quality 
laugh.gif
 Shoe reviewer: "the midsole has a paint brush stroke to it looking like a 3rd grader painted it. the upper has some creases for the pre owned look. next we go to the insole, we remove the insole and find some premium quality cardboard cushioning." 
roll.gif

another thing what the hell is up with all these shoe reviews on youtube not actually reviewing the shoe? like mother ****** i know what the shoe looks like already why you telling me things i already know? how about the actual sizing, comfort, and quality??? oh you know maybe how they perform?

do they think people are like blind and listening to them describe the shoe like "oh yea its white? what about the tongue? is it black?"

like really???? :smh:
Been saying this for a while... Even worse, everybody and their momma thinks they're a "shoe reviewer" these days...

Via SC.. Reebok Shaq Attaq - Brick City

Paying tribute to Shaq's hometown of Newark, New Jersey

Look for the "Brick City" Shaq Attaq to hit retail around late-November for $160.

not bad... Best + colorway so far. Maybe I'd scoop on a deep discount.

Non of the new Colorways are bad to me just not enough appeal for me to cop, ill stick with the whites....

Debating on the blaq attacks or question draft picks, my indecision caused me to miss out on that discount DreamTeam dropped :lol:

Just got my delivery from Packer..These are so much nicer in person..I'm breaking them out asap..

rocked these babies not to long ago forgot to post

these are def an attention getter with the old heads

the only shoe i leave a tag on 

^ I was thinking about leaving the tag on when i wear mine, but i heard it falls off easily.. and i'm with you..i don't usually wear the tags on my shoes, but it just seems to work imo

Last edited:
I don't wear tags on my shoes either, will be removing when I wear mine. I have nothing against it tho.
it just seems to work on these for some reason IMO

^ I was thinking about leaving the tag on when i wear mine, but i heard it falls off easily.. and i'm with you..i don't usually wear the tags on my shoes, but it just seems to work imo
i rocked mine twice and hasnt came off yet, i like the way it looks idk why but i do lol

i used to wear em on my shaq attaqs aswell but they eventually do start loosening up n fall off easier n easier... so i removed em now.

I got them in the mail but have been contemplating on just sending them back. I just can't see myself ever wearing these shoes. They are just so big and bulky with the tongue going half way up my shin! I must say though the quality is top notch.

Last edited:

like really????
mean.gif
true. and what's up with all the reviews done by 12year old kids?? As if anyone cared what a kid, who obviously has no clue and no history in sneaker collecting, thinks about a sneaker. And then they say stuff like "the traction is really good, although I haven't played in them yet. but it looks like good traction..." 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom