-Red light Photo enforcement Cameras UN-APPRECIATION!!!!-

from what my buddy told me, in NY it's just a $50 fine and no points / insurance rate increase because the car is ticketed, not the drive (not 100% if this is true though)

So getting caught on camera is MUCH better than getting pinched by a cop for obvious reasons

from what my buddy told me, in NY it's just a $50 fine and no points / insurance rate increase because the car is ticketed, not the drive (not 100% if this is true though)

So getting caught on camera is MUCH better than getting pinched by a cop for obvious reasons

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

This is why they were struck down in MN, it must be how the laws are written but here moving violation tickets must go to the driver and not the car. Tickets were just being mailed to the address on the registration.  I think they lasted a month here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

This is why they were struck down in MN, it must be how the laws are written but here moving violation tickets must go to the driver and not the car. Tickets were just being mailed to the address on the registration.  I think they lasted a month here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

how you get caught by a camera for making a right turn? come on man

They take Three pics...1. when your at the corner 2. when you're making the turn 3. Close up shot of your plates...... PLUS a Video that you can view online
ohwell.gif

They take Three pics...1. when your at the corner 2. when you're making the turn 3. Close up shot of your plates...... PLUS a Video that you can view online
ohwell.gif

A buddy of mine had this happen to him. Sent him the picture and everything requesting that he pay.

So he turned around and took a picture of the cash for the amount, printed it out and sent it to the DMV.

They actually called him and threw it out because they thought it was so funny.

A buddy of mine had this happen to him. Sent him the picture and everything requesting that he pay.

So he turned around and took a picture of the cash for the amount, printed it out and sent it to the DMV.

They actually called him and threw it out because they thought it was so funny.

Dude, next time make a full stop right before the lines. Most of the ones here (in CA) are triggered when the light is red and you go over the wires before the lines at a higher braking speed than normal. Either way you're going have to fully stop. Unless it's one of those cameras that absolutely will not let anyone make a right turn on red and will flash everybody.

Dude, next time make a full stop right before the lines. Most of the ones here (in CA) are triggered when the light is red and you go over the wires before the lines at a higher braking speed than normal. Either way you're going have to fully stop. Unless it's one of those cameras that absolutely will not let anyone make a right turn on red and will flash everybody.

Having 2 1/2 year old dealer paper plates FTW
I got two pics taken of my car but I don't have my plates on
laugh.gif

Having 2 1/2 year old dealer paper plates FTW
I got two pics taken of my car but I don't have my plates on
laugh.gif

I hear you man...I think I got hit with one a couple weeks ago. Dropped a bottle of water between my legs while driving, went to pick it up not realizing the light just turned. Wont even know for another month of so if ill be ticketed since they are sent away for review. $355 fine though 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
. I need to get my hands on that license plate white out spray 
laugh.gif

I hear you man...I think I got hit with one a couple weeks ago. Dropped a bottle of water between my legs while driving, went to pick it up not realizing the light just turned. Wont even know for another month of so if ill be ticketed since they are sent away for review. $355 fine though 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
. I need to get my hands on that license plate white out spray 
laugh.gif

man they got these all ova md...not just red lights but trucks wit cameras on the highway, as well as hidden speed cameras on the city streets here in bmore...once u see that flash u done goofed...

man they got these all ova md...not just red lights but trucks wit cameras on the highway, as well as hidden speed cameras on the city streets here in bmore...once u see that flash u done goofed...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

ohwell.gif

I got caught like that even though I came to a complete stop before hand and there wasn't a No Turn On Red Sign... Complete Utter Bull %@$%
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom