-Red light Photo enforcement Cameras UN-APPRECIATION!!!!-

Tell me about it. I've been hit once (trying to get on Lake Shore... smfh) My mom has been hit twice with these tickets. My Dad just sitting there with the ultimate stoneface. He never gets tickets.
30t6p3b.gif

These cameras are everywhere in Chicago. The operators are making off like bandits.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Imma try to Embed the Video...I mean, I blatantly blew the light....but still...

then theres no need for this thread

So you dont mind these cameras taking the place of actual Officers?... You're a lame

Imma try to Embed the Video...I mean, I blatantly blew the light....but still...

So you dont mind these cameras taking the place of actual Officers?... You're a lame

Tell me about it. I've been hit once (trying to get on Lake Shore... smfh) My mom has been hit twice with these tickets. My Dad just sitting there with the ultimate stoneface. He never gets tickets.
30t6p3b.gif

These cameras are everywhere in Chicago. The operators are making off like bandits.

laugh.gif
my dude , really?

those cameras are there for EVERYONES safety

cops cant catch this 24/7, but cameras can

what if there was no camera, no cops, and a group of kids walking?

u would be facing manslaughter and not a petty $100 ticket

eyes.gif

dont get me wrong, i hate the cameras too
i live in LA and its $500 for us out here

but if u folow the rules, NO COP OR CAMERA SHOULD EVER MESS WITH YOU

laugh.gif
my dude , really?

eyes.gif

the future is here doggy

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
you don't yield on a red light, you stop.

Red light cams were struck down by the courts in MN
pimp.gif
same thing happened here in Houston recently,  I think a lot of people are regretting voting them out now after they see how much money the city 
is going to lose by shutting them off.  I honestly don't see the problem with red light cameras, just don't run the light and if you're given a ticket as the 

result of a mistake can't they be easily disputed?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
you don't yield on a red light, you stop.

Red light cams were struck down by the courts in MN
pimp.gif
same thing happened here in Houston recently,  I think a lot of people are regretting voting them out now after they see how much money the city 
is going to lose by shutting them off.  I honestly don't see the problem with red light cameras, just don't run the light and if you're given a ticket as the 

result of a mistake can't they be easily disputed?

the future is here doggy

laugh.gif
my dude , really?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
my dude , really?

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

god forbid someone you love is struck by an idiot motorist that doesn't obey the laws

think of me when your daughter gets killed on her way to school as shes about to cross the street when someone in a bmv or audi runs her over

(god forbid)

30t6p3b.gif

god forbid someone you love is struck by an idiot motorist that doesn't obey the laws

think of me when your daughter gets killed on her way to school as shes about to cross the street when someone in a bmv or audi runs her over

(god forbid)

30t6p3b.gif

(god forbid)

Fam, you're missing the WHOLE point....Those cameras are there to generate revenue in this effed up economy.... These people don't give a damn about the well being of pedestrians

30t6p3b.gif

(god forbid)

Fam, you're missing the WHOLE point....Those cameras are there to generate revenue in this effed up economy.... These people don't give a damn about the well being of pedestrians

are u 100% sure about this?

not stopping at red lights = crime
crimes = kill people

crimes = kill people

crimes = kill people
going hard at homie aint you, he's just venting. he's blowed, i would be too 
laugh.gif

crimes = kill people
going hard at homie aint you, he's just venting. he's blowed, i would be too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom