Realistically, what has the sweep done to Kobe's legacy?

Kobe is the greatest Laker ever. He is top 5 already

By the end of his career if he racks up a couple more championships he should be nuber 2 and arguably 1.
This is NT. To them MJ is the GOAT and is better in any category.

This era has way better talent and teams.

People just like to bring up the same 10 players from the 90s

Kobe is the greatest Laker ever. He is top 5 already

By the end of his career if he racks up a couple more championships he should be nuber 2 and arguably 1.
This is NT. To them MJ is the GOAT and is better in any category.

This era has way better talent and teams.

People just like to bring up the same 10 players from the 90s

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Even if Lakers had lost this series in 7 games, this thread would of been made.

The majority of Kobe haters had to stay away for a few years now they finally get to come out and play.

Can't blame yall, have fun.

Exactly! Dude came out and balled everyday and won 2 championships in a row. What does he have to do to cement his legacy in your minds? Win every year until he retires? Get real people. It's sad that clowns compare him to greats that they probably or hardly ever saw play and are under appreciating the dudes talent. If any of you guys played organized basketball, you would understand that his talent level is rare. He has recieved almost every notable award there is to win in the game so what more do you want him to do?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Even if Lakers had lost this series in 7 games, this thread would of been made.

The majority of Kobe haters had to stay away for a few years now they finally get to come out and play.

Can't blame yall, have fun.

Exactly! Dude came out and balled everyday and won 2 championships in a row. What does he have to do to cement his legacy in your minds? Win every year until he retires? Get real people. It's sad that clowns compare him to greats that they probably or hardly ever saw play and are under appreciating the dudes talent. If any of you guys played organized basketball, you would understand that his talent level is rare. He has recieved almost every notable award there is to win in the game so what more do you want him to do?

Kobe will go down as one of the greatest players ever, whether he gets swept the rest of his career, never makes the playoffs again, or chooses to retire tomorrow.

With that said though, maybe an extended offseason will help the dude recover from the wear and tear he has, and he's back to the Kobe we know, or, maybe we are witnessing father time catching up with Kobe.

Dude came out gunning today, but just fizzled out all of a sudden. Dude settled for jumpers over a DeShawn Stevenson and an old JKidd all series long. Didn't even really work in the post.

We'll see what happens.

Kobe will go down as one of the greatest players ever, whether he gets swept the rest of his career, never makes the playoffs again, or chooses to retire tomorrow.

With that said though, maybe an extended offseason will help the dude recover from the wear and tear he has, and he's back to the Kobe we know, or, maybe we are witnessing father time catching up with Kobe.

Dude came out gunning today, but just fizzled out all of a sudden. Dude settled for jumpers over a DeShawn Stevenson and an old JKidd all series long. Didn't even really work in the post.

We'll see what happens.

This sweep has done everything bad to Kobe.

Kobe should return all his rings, MVP, slam dunk trophy, etc..

Kobe is done for. Ship him to the D-Fenders and let him start all over...

This sweep has done everything bad to Kobe.

Kobe should return all his rings, MVP, slam dunk trophy, etc..

Kobe is done for. Ship him to the D-Fenders and let him start all over...

kobe always do this during playoffs aka playing worse than regular season games. idk maybe he feels pressure or something

he's definitely better during the season..

i mean this dude scored only 17pts 2games in a row...2 most important games for the lakers and himself this year.

kobe always do this during playoffs aka playing worse than regular season games. idk maybe he feels pressure or something

he's definitely better during the season..

i mean this dude scored only 17pts 2games in a row...2 most important games for the lakers and himself this year.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Jordan would never of let his team go down like that. Kobe can win 3 more rings and he will never get anywhere close to Jordan.

Agreed 100%

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Jordan would never of let his team go down like that. Kobe can win 3 more rings and he will never get anywhere close to Jordan.

Agreed 100%

My question is how do you talk about a legacy when the man is still playing?

Until its all said and done who knows what this sweep has done.

If gets another title or maybe 2 to put him at 7 who knows what we will talk about then.

My question is how do you talk about a legacy when the man is still playing?

Until its all said and done who knows what this sweep has done.

If gets another title or maybe 2 to put him at 7 who knows what we will talk about then.

I think its extremely ironic that this thread is coming after Kobe was swept by a Dirk Nowitzki led team.

I think its extremely ironic that this thread is coming after Kobe was swept by a Dirk Nowitzki led team.

But yo Kb didnt really ball outta control. He never took over this series. Not knocking the guy but he didnt give it his all.
I was watching the games just expecting him to explode for 40 and win it.

But yo Kb didnt really ball outta control. He never took over this series. Not knocking the guy but he didnt give it his all.
I was watching the games just expecting him to explode for 40 and win it.

Back
Top Bottom