Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

anyone hear a lil "soul" in his voice when he was talkin to mike mike tho?

laugh.gif
 I see what you're getting at

Just watched the replay.

Dustin.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Mike Mike sonned this fool non-stop.

And is it just me or does that chick Heather bare a slight resemblance to Toastee from Flavor of Love?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Just watched the replay.

Dustin.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

And is it just me or does that chick Heather bare a slight resemblance to Toastee from Flavor of Love?
nerd.gif

That boy Dustin boo lovin' early. Seems like he's gonna suffocate Heather all season.
I wanna see the Adam/Leroy fight. 

Nany 
smokin.gif
 I'll put a ring on it and make her Queen of NJ/NY! 

That boy Dustin boo lovin' early. Seems like he's gonna suffocate Heather all season.
I wanna see the Adam/Leroy fight. 

Nany 
smokin.gif
 I'll put a ring on it and make her Queen of NJ/NY! 

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Just watched the replay.

Dustin.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

THIS.....

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Just watched the replay.

Dustin.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

THIS.....

so does this season look like its worth watching? i stopped watching when they had that ******/thing a couple seasons back

so does this season look like its worth watching? i stopped watching when they had that ******/thing a couple seasons back

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Cuffin in Vegas?
30t6p3b.gif
*Daaaamn homey...*
laugh.gif

Mike-Honestly, I don't know why your mad, it was a game...I was dared to do it, get over it.

Dustin- This ain't no game son, this is real life

Mike- SHE'S REAL LIFE? YOU'VE KNOWN HER A GRAND TOTAL OF 4 DAYS!!!! **Kicks off his flip-flops and gets ready to square up**

eek.gif

2m5fors.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Cuffin in Vegas?
30t6p3b.gif
*Daaaamn homey...*
laugh.gif

Mike-Honestly, I don't know why your mad, it was a game...I was dared to do it, get over it.

Dustin- This ain't no game son, this is real life

Mike- SHE'S REAL LIFE? YOU'VE KNOWN HER A GRAND TOTAL OF 4 DAYS!!!! **Kicks off his flip-flops and gets ready to square up**

eek.gif

2m5fors.gif

Adam is the type of dude who would talk !$+% to people, and then be too scared when people step up to him...dude is a straight tool

Adam is the type of dude who would talk !$+% to people, and then be too scared when people step up to him...dude is a straight tool

Son got super emotional off a kiss, smh and a chick he's know for less than a week? Dustin already thinking about the future?! Soft *$+ mentality.

Son got super emotional off a kiss, smh and a chick he's know for less than a week? Dustin already thinking about the future?! Soft *$+ mentality.

My bosses daughter is one of the cast members this season.

All of the spouses of my coworkers including mine are watching attentively.

My bosses daughter is one of the cast members this season.

All of the spouses of my coworkers including mine are watching attentively.

Mike 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dustin is a simp, straight up..falling in love in vegas after 4 days, gimme a damn break
indifferent.gif

Mike 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dustin is a simp, straight up..falling in love in vegas after 4 days, gimme a damn break
indifferent.gif

lol i cant believe this dude got tight over a truth or dare kiss, and was told about it, i could understand maybeeee maybe if he found out later from someone else,, and still it wouldnt be a big deal,, it was truth or dare,

Back
Top Bottom