Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

LeRoy came to him straight up and was like it's my fault and I feel bad so I comin to you 1st

I respect LeRoy for that....he being real and telling homie like it is

Mike Mike is that dude for not backing down and calling Dustin out

If Dustin gets this way about girls he is not official wit I wonder what's gonna happen when him and Heather are official

I see what you mean, The real issue is DUSTIN. SIMP.

Aint mad at Mike Mike. I wish there was a diff camera view when he was talking to that stripper cheesing looking so geeked, would've wanted a gif of that.

Even though he's still regretful I like how we're seeing Vegas turn him in to an a-hole. He didn't intend it but he look like a shark %%!*@ the way Dustin broke it down
laugh.gif
Made you confide in him about Heather and then kissed your broad.

Guess Dustin exposed himself, thought he was about that playa life.

Adam mad annoying when drunk.

Aint mad at Mike Mike. I wish there was a diff camera view when he was talking to that stripper cheesing looking so geeked, would've wanted a gif of that.

Even though he's still regretful I like how we're seeing Vegas turn him in to an a-hole. He didn't intend it but he look like a shark %%!*@ the way Dustin broke it down
laugh.gif
Made you confide in him about Heather and then kissed your broad.

Guess Dustin exposed himself, thought he was about that playa life.

Adam mad annoying when drunk.

this dude mike apparently went to UMD throughout the same time I was there. How he went to UMD and got no bunz is mind boggling, broads be handing out vaj like peppermints

this dude mike apparently went to UMD throughout the same time I was there. How he went to UMD and got no bunz is mind boggling, broads be handing out vaj like peppermints

money mike went in for the kill " yeah i walked over there and kissed her and i enjoyed it"
dustins face - pricesless. btw he keeps calling mike " son" ..smh

money mike went in for the kill " yeah i walked over there and kissed her and i enjoyed it"
dustins face - pricesless. btw he keeps calling mike " son" ..smh

is this dude serious LMAOOO. he really needs to get over it.

its not like he is smashin anyways.

anyone hear a lil "soul" in his voice when he was talkin to mike mike tho?

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif
 yeah why he kinda sound like the Situation too tho.

"you better act right son"

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif
 yeah why he kinda sound like the Situation too tho.

"you better act right son"

Why aren't the dudes backing up Mike right now.. they're the ones that dared his @!# to do it in the first place. Ol dude that dared him should be backing him. I don't know maybe he does in the last five minutes of the episode. I forgot about it so I had to catch the rerun so I'm behind everybody here I see

Why aren't the dudes backing up Mike right now.. they're the ones that dared his @!# to do it in the first place. Ol dude that dared him should be backing him. I don't know maybe he does in the last five minutes of the episode. I forgot about it so I had to catch the rerun so I'm behind everybody here I see

This dude Dustin needs to chill it was Truth or Dare and he only knew the chick for 4 days??

This dude Dustin needs to chill it was Truth or Dare and he only knew the chick for 4 days??

Back
Top Bottom