Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

laugh.gif
at adam being so angry over the phone, and ending the conversation with "can i at least get my hoody back". dude's only outfit is jeans, a white tee, that hoody, and that bummy #$% chain
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by do work son

i don't mean to be a buzzkill for nany, but i don't get why she is so hung up on her father who she never met, and the siblings she has that have a different mother than her. i think if i were in her situation, i wouldn't really care to discover who my dad was, and some part of me would resent any siblings that don't share the same father and mother as me. just my opinion 
ohwell.gif
couldn't have said it better myself
Kind of agree here. I have never been in her situation but honestly, why in the hell would you cry over a person you have never personally met? Dude never called, never visted, never was involved in any way shape or form. What's the tears about?

-The Juice

i don't mean to be a buzzkill for nany, but i don't get why she is so hung up on her father who she never met, and the siblings she has that have a different mother than her. i think if i were in her situation, i wouldn't really care to discover who my dad was, and some part of me would resent any siblings that don't share the same father and mother as me. just my opinion 
ohwell.gif
Kind of agree here. I have never been in her situation but honestly, why in the hell would you cry over a person you have never personally met? Dude never called, never visted, never was involved in any way shape or form. What's the tears about?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Benihana

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
I think she was crying because she missed that connection that girls have with their fathers. Let's face it she is messed up on the relationship front and the lack of a father figure in her life is probably to blame. I think that's why she went looking for him in the first place. Now that he's dead nobody else can truly give her the validation that fathers give to their daughters by supporting them and she knows that.

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
I think she was crying because she missed that connection that girls have with their fathers. Let's face it she is messed up on the relationship front and the lack of a father figure in her life is probably to blame. I think that's why she went looking for him in the first place. Now that he's dead nobody else can truly give her the validation that fathers give to their daughters by supporting them and she knows that.

laugh.gif
at adam being so angry over the phone, and ending the conversation with "can i at least get my hoody back". dude's only outfit is jeans, a white tee, that hoody, and that bummy #$% chain
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

reminded me of Dustin's "You ripped my pant" line from last week.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

reminded me of Dustin's "You ripped my pant" line from last week.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

-The Juice

i guess i understand that.

still though, the way she was hugging her "sister" and acting like she knew that girl her whole life bothered me a little.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

-The Juice

i guess i understand that.

still though, the way she was hugging her "sister" and acting like she knew that girl her whole life bothered me a little.
eyes.gif

Damn they really be cutting out the funnier scenes from the show.

laugh.gif
That pole/lapdance vid was type awkward with out music
laugh.gif

Damn they really be cutting out the funnier scenes from the show.

laugh.gif
That pole/lapdance vid was type awkward with out music
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom