Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by masondid

I wonder if this is really how Adam gets down or if he saw single Ron and decided when he got to Vegas he was be just like Ron Ron

Adam doesn't have enough swag.
Spoiler [+]
ronnie-dance-o.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

I wonder if this is really how Adam gets down or if he saw single Ron and decided when he got to Vegas he was be just like Ron Ron

Adam doesn't have enough swag.
Spoiler [+]
ronnie-dance-o.gif

Wow shorty is playing hide-n-seek with dude... Adam must have NOT hit that bottom
laugh.gif

Damn Nany's sister sounds like she from Worshingtong Heights
roll.gif

Wow shorty is playing hide-n-seek with dude... Adam must have NOT hit that bottom
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Word,sounding like she's from da heightz. Gotta ask ninjahood if he knows her
laugh.gif

The new season of the Challenge looks
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Johnny,Kenny and them all gonna be scared of CT
laugh.gif
. The Homie Leroy on there too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Word,sounding like she's from da heightz. Gotta ask ninjahood if he knows her
laugh.gif

The new season of the Challenge looks
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Johnny,Kenny and them all gonna be scared of CT
laugh.gif
. The Homie Leroy on there too
pimp.gif

Season finale next week.
frown.gif

Dustin with the quotables again in the next episode.

"We're supposed to be up at 5 in the morning and they're blue."
laugh.gif

Season finale next week.
frown.gif

Dustin with the quotables again in the next episode.

"We're supposed to be up at 5 in the morning and they're blue."
laugh.gif

i don't mean to be a buzzkill for nany, but i don't get why she is so hung up on her father who she never met, and the siblings she has that have a different mother than her. i think if i were in her situation, i wouldn't really care to discover who my dad was, and some part of me would resent any siblings that don't share the same father and mother as me. just my opinion 
ohwell.gif

i don't mean to be a buzzkill for nany, but i don't get why she is so hung up on her father who she never met, and the siblings she has that have a different mother than her. i think if i were in her situation, i wouldn't really care to discover who my dad was, and some part of me would resent any siblings that don't share the same father and mother as me. just my opinion 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

ohwell.gif
couldn't have said it better myself

Originally Posted by do work son

ohwell.gif
couldn't have said it better myself

laugh.gif
at adam being so angry over the phone, and ending the conversation with "can i at least get my hoody back". dude's only outfit is jeans, a white tee, that hoody, and that bummy #$% chain
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom