Raptors (11-10) @ Hawks (10-10) - 12/11 - 7pm

I definately have to turn to Raptors TV right now.
frown.gif
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)]I was at the game...and you could hear his head hit the floor...it was terrible...Horford I dontthink tried to do it on purpose..more of a block type thing..but TJ tried to do a reverse layup and with that gave him little chance (when a 6-10 245lb manhits you) to break his fall...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)]I think I became angry when the fans were booing when the PA announcer said that Horford wasejected with a flagrant foul...ignorant to me given that man is not moving at all..[/color]

When a player is motionless on the floor, you think the refs wouldnt eject the player? I totally agree that the hit was accidental, but thats kinda bad comingfrom the fans. Oh well, thats life.

TJ update (also posted in the season thread)

When TJ was taken out of the building, he had feeling in all of his extremedies. At least thats what the Score has said so far about the game.

G'Luck TJ!

Stupid Rookie needs to know when he lost. Why swipe at the ball when its nowhere near you. I know he didn't do it on purpose but being the rookie he was hedidn't think of the consequences.

Edit: Let me rephrase myself, I understand that he didn't do it on purpose, but I've seen enough games to know how rookies in general deal themselvesin that situation. I'm not attacking Hortford personally, Its just that he had no chance to either block the shot or foul properly. I had that happen tome before so maybe thats why I overreacted on the situation. It may not of been on purpose but he should have known better.

When TJ was taken out of the building, he had feeling in all of his extremedies. At least thats what the Score has said so far about the game.

yea just hear that on c2c. hes at a local atlanta hospital and will stay overnight.

Stupid Rookie needs to know when he lost. Why swipe at the ball is nowhere near you. He did it on purpose but being the idiot rookie he was he didn't think of the consequences

please stop.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by atljunkie

^ 5 posts? you an ATL fan ?

new sn on nt or ??

[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)] I'm not(Just live here)...I like Toronto though...and my post count didnt make theconversion on the new NT somehow...got reset
eyes.gif
[/color]

Hell no. this is like the second hard fall hes had with the raptors this SEASON.
i really hope hes alright and it was just a stinger

wow i didnt see the game. but
frown.gif
. i dont know what else to say

it wasnt horfords fault though

Originally Posted by Mos Def 212

Originally Posted by atljunkie

^ 5 posts? you an ATL fan ?

new sn on nt or ??

I'm not(Just live here)...I like Toronto though...and my post count didnt make the conversion on the new NT somehow...got reset
eyes.gif

ahhhh... ok

man ihope tj is all good. this is the second time in last couple years hes leaving the court on a stretcher. hope all is well

Hope he's ok, i know Horford didnt do it n purpose. Get well soon TJ.

here's a full vid link, since i dont know how to embed, of the incident here

That was one of the most disturbing clips I've ever seen, just seeing TJ in agonizing pain.
tired.gif

There's no way Hortford could've blocked the shot without fouling him, so he should have just let him go, Ford was already laying up the reverse.
eyes.gif

I hope TJ makes a full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom