Raptors (11-10) @ Hawks (10-10) - 12/11 - 7pm

Rasho is going to body Horford next time these two teams meet........just ask Reggie Evans, Rasho doesn't mess around.

^ raps fans on Real GM are nuts. Hence, why Im on Niketalk.

Im not hunting for Horfords head. He was trying to go for the ball. Just didnt expect TJ to go reverse. I feel bad for Horford, because you could totally tellthat as soon as he hit him, it was serious.

Again, best of luck to TJ to get well. Hope hes going to be ok.

O MY GOD!

TJ already got the spinal problems....

That was nasty lookin, after he hit his head on the floor Wow
smh.gif

^ Word. Horford had absolutely no intention on hurting TJ. It was just an accident gone wrong; horribly wrong.

damn, i just saw it on coast to coast.
def was not a dirty play.
dudes on c2c even said he was just trying to play defense.

very unfortunate for ford. i hope he recovers though!
frown.gif

^ Thats what alot of people are thinking (Except RealGM), the play had no intent to be dirty whatsoever. It just turned out bad
frown.gif

..Got a lil choked up when they showed that man laying there crying. I really hope he's gonna be ok and even tho at this point it's secondary, I hopehe's able to play again. They said he moved his arms and legs a little.

Don't send him to Grady.

I don't think it was exactly dirty, but it did look excessive. I haven't seen a replay, but from watching it live it did look excessive. Well maybe notexcessive, but I don't know, wish he would have bearhugged him or something. I hear that Mitchell is crying on the postgame interview though? Anyonewatching this?

omg i jus saw the replay of this, i really feel bad for TJ......he looked really scared after he landed.
frown.gif

ohhhhhh thanks. i didnt know that. its unfortunate like i said. any other conversations taking place about it?

^^ I'm trying to see if anyone saw that, I read on realgm that he was crying in the postgame, but I didn't see it myself.

i just saw al horfords interview on c2c....
he says it was def not intentional and that
he was fooled by the good move from ford
to use the basket as a shield for the ball.

still, sad news.

Damn, I just saw Ford cry while on the floor, and felt his pain.

When you see an athlete cry like that, it's serious.

You could tell the whole team is distraught, especially Sam Mitchell who have seen TJ develop.
He was with him when he had the spinal injury at Milwaukee, and watching him develop to the player he is now.
The postgame interview he wasn't crying, but answered one question and pretty much left.

It was tough for me to see everything from my angle at the game, but watching the replay, it really didn't look intentional. Horford didn't try to comedown hard with that arm. I'd always rather see a guy just give up the layup that late, with that difference.

I hate seeing that happen to TJ, given his history. I hope he's back soon. Seeing him crying in the replay made me tighten up a little bit.

As for the game...we had energy in spurts, but couldn't sustain it. Looked tired. Raps made open jumpers, which is what they do.

Back
Top Bottom