Raptors (11-10) @ Hawks (10-10) - 12/11 - 7pm

200px-Toronto_Raptors_logo.png
vs
7w8z686.png

After getting a boost from Bosh, the Raptors hope to have Bargnani on the court for the first time in five games as they open a tough stretch on the roadTuesday night against the upstart Atlanta Hawks.
Bosh, who is averaging team highs of 18.9 points and 8 rebounds, had missed five games with a strained groin. He returned Sunday and had 21 points and 10rebounds as Toronto beat Houston 93-80.
It was the first win in three games for the Raptors (11-10), who went 2-3 without their star.

Toronto's faces an Atlanta (10-10) team that has won three straight games for the first time this season, and is 7-3 in itslast 10 games to climb back to the .500 mark. The Hawks are led by
Joe Johnson and Josh Smith, who combined for 49 points in a 98-87 win at Orlando on Monday night. "This win is real big - just for us to get to.500," said Smith, who had 25 points, a season-high
16 rebounds, four blocks and five assists. "I have been on this team since day one, when we won 13 games (in 2004-05)."

6z9l30x.jpg

82nec7b.jpg

Toronto is only 4-5 on the road but playing well.
Atlanta is playing real well coming off big wins in big games.
Any Raptors on this board?

Atlanta
keys: Minimize Bosh's activity. Stay out of foul trouble. drive to the basket.

Toronto
keys: Stop the second chances. Force them to shoot poor % fg.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i see this being a close one. atlanta has had our number in the past. josh smith is a raptor killer. hopefully bargz comes back strong. like 20 & 10 strong

chea!

go raps

Tonight we'll see why Moon is a homeless man's Josh Smith.
pimp.gif

We'll need guys like Horford (and hopefully Childress) to step up since Joe and Josh logged 45+ minutes last night. The Raps are another team that I thinkwe match up well against. I just hope we didn't use all our energy last night.

i turned the game on late, who was walking out to the locker room because of injury.... Kapono?

frown.gif

Good 10-0 run right now by the raps

Moon will never be on Josh's level.

Josh isn't even on Josh's level, yet.

Dude has too much potential.

I hope the Raps can get back on track though, the East needs more competition.

??

Back on Track ???

We lost to the Celtics and Suns, two top teams in the leauge

We beat a good Houston team in the second half.

Weve won almost all the games against the weaker teams, and were supposed to get back on track?
ohwell.gif

Anyway, props to the Raps medical staff. Calderon pops the finger out, they pop it back in and jumper, board, assist in less than a minute.
pimp.gif

We gotta pull away right now if we want to make sure we come out with the W.

And whats to say that Moon isnt a cheap man's Josh Smith? He totally is a cheap man's Josh Smith. Hes IS NOT Josh Smith, but he plays like him. Samecomparison as in Keith Van Horn was a cheap man's Dirk.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

EDIT: WHOOO!!!! HUMPH WITH THE POSTER ON SMITH!
pimp.gif

^ I had to add in props to the medical staff
laugh.gif
I just had to
laugh.gif

Man, Ive been watching Marvin Williams since his days at UNC, and always knew he would be a good player in the NBA. You can tell from tonights game that he isgoing to be a star in the NBA in future years.

Nice to see that Sam is up and yelling at the players on what to do. I havent seen that in a while from him, really glad to see that.

oh man, damn TJ took a hard one.
It looked like his body went numb after the first hit on the head.

Damn, I hope TJ is gonna be alright. Hopefully this doesnt end his season, or his career at that...
frown.gif

i didnt see it... hard foul or what?

raptors will probably win this anyways. good game to the raptors though.

Im not going to hate on Horford for that foul. You could tell he was going for the ball the whole way, and just didnt play TJ for the reverse. Not good. Youcould tell that Horford felt like garbage after that. Just an unfortunate situation.... reminds me of Garbo in Boston last year, just with the silence in thebuilding.

Just when we all got healthy....

Chuck and Leo are right, this game is secondary right now. hope TJ is alright, and that his career isnt threatened at all. Best of luck to TJ

didnt see it... hard foul or what?

Fast break, TJ went for a reverse layup and Horford went for the block. Instead of getting the ball, he connected with TJ's whole face, and then TJ lookedlike he went numb and his head hit the floor first. Dude wouldnt move after he hit the floor.

Hard foul that wasnt intended to be dirty. Just an unfortunate situation.

Glad to see someone was paying attention to what happen, those Raptors fans on RealGM are calling for Horfords head like he had intent to hurt that man.

I hope TJ is ok, been following him since the "Ball Above All" DVD.

Back
Top Bottom