Rappers' old tweets getting exposed . . . a lot of dissing . . .

The irony in a lot of this is that Wale and Joe Budden are two of the realest rappers in rap.
roll.gif

^He actually does have a point though. Both rap with a lot of vulnerability in a genre where that's mostly frowned upon.

Tyler seems like a lame immature dude that hangs with dudes just like him that do stupid stuff in the mall. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he turned around amd made a tribute to ye on some big brother steez later on down the line. Son just seems like he's built to do or say hateful stuff online.

If i ever get famous and this post is brought up 9 years later, i will probably still feel the same.

What's with ciara and Rihanna having beef? Never heard of that.

Why is everyone in here swearing by this dom dude? Ya'll painting son out to be od thorough. I heard his raps the other day for the first time and it's mad basic, i was not impressed.

Why is everyone in here swearing by this dom dude?
Because he's an NTer (like actually, he was just a regular poster on here before he blew up).

He used to post a lot of his music on here when he was coming up. Don't think he's posted in a while but I sure as hell wouldn't be either.

Last edited:
Random but I think I still got 25th hour on my old comp from when he dropped the dl link on here. Joint was aite. :smokin

wiz wasn't dissing jay imo.....he just gave an honest opinion

his tweet about kanye/amber is hilarious......dude was mirin like we do except he actually got to wife her and bring a child in the world too....I aint even mad 
nthat.gif

Because he's an NTer (like actually, he was just a regular poster on here before he blew up).

He used to post a lot of his music on here when he was coming up. Don't think he's posted in a while but I sure as hell wouldn't be either.
shut up. yous an OF fanboy FOH

please just stop b, your undying love for them is unhealthy, I hope you die in an unescapable holeof hell. sh*t got damb. OF will never be close to hip hop please die meow.

I swear if you are OF fans outta cali........ yeah you're probably kill yourselves before I had the chance to you anything RIP

these LA white people will probably just not talk most than the sweat dripping off tyler's balls that.... (I mean if you into that then yeah keep hanging on).... anyways unless you are white then of course you are supporting tyler's wave being what else does some black kid at the age of 19 that was camping in the front of a supreme sale has much to talk to you about than him getting preme for free. this man is really speaking to you? god damb. respect youselves first. I'm just saying yall can do better.

Last edited:
shout out to qualmes. das my real ***** from Dena **** hodgy, dude gonna die soon & will not be missed RIP

The irony in a lot of this is that Wale and Joe Budden are two of the realest rappers in rap.
:rofl:

^He actually does have a point though. Both rap with a lot of vulnerability in a genre where that's mostly frowned upon.

I'm sayin'....it's not the 90's anymore. We're not talking about "keeping it real" in that sense.

Just about your music being somewhat true to who you actually are and not being some fantasyland ****.

roll.gif
@ digging up old posts from every source imaginable

roll.gif
I'm crying at OJ DA JUICEMAN getting more respect that Wale

Wale Dangerfield

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom