Rappers' old tweets getting exposed . . . a lot of dissing . . .

I've noticed on the flip side of this argument...this ***** Chief Keef STILL be throwing shade at ****** even after the fame 
laugh.gif

***** straight up said the only song he liked on Kanye album was his song and even last year called Wayne gay on video.

Last edited:
I can tell you that if I'm dissing you and being critical of your music before I get on, ill do that same after. You wouldn't sare catch me on a Big Sean, Meek Mill, Kreayshawn, or a young money ****boy track :lol:

most of em that was talkin reckless wasnt in the game now that they in the game they wanna switch stories up just keep it thoro thats all

it backfires alot of em

gift & a curse at the sametime

Last edited:
I can tell you that if I'm dissing you and being critical of your music before I get on, ill do that same after. You wouldn't sare catch me on a Big Sean, Meek Mill, Kreayshawn, or a young money ****boy track :lol:

Basically. **** is all backwards.
I wish someone would come in the game with that Big Sty approach and diss all the new rappers except the few ones keeping it real.
The game is too friendly and phony man.

I've noticed on the flip side of this argument...this ***** Chief Keef STILL be throwing shade at ****** even after the fame 
laugh.gif

***** straight up said the only song he liked on Kanye album was his song and even last year called Wayne gay on video.

:rofl:

Yeah, sure :rolleyes

:lol: @ some of ya'll in here trying to defend these lame *** ******

:lol:

most of em that was talkin reckless wasnt in the game now that they in the game they wanna switch stories up just keep it thoro thats all

it backfires alot of em

gift & a curse at the sametime

I find it ironic that a lot of the ones talking reckless are flawed themselves, get ******* on, flopped or are totally irrelevant.

:rofl: at how Q is back pedaling like PrimeTime right now. Stalley spoke on this before:
And ironically he mentions Wale as one of the few real dudes he messes with

I'm glad this happened, just for the fact that it can show all these young kids out here that all this **** is fake. Rapping = being a fulltime actor 24/7. No one should be aspiring to be like these dudes lol

Last edited:
As music listeners and fans, I think we all idealize rappers too much. We put these artists on too high of a pedestal. Not even just rappers, musicians and those in the spotlight in general. These cats are humans just like us. I'm sure most of us are cool with some folks that we weren't too fond of at a particular point. Change happens. Stance shifts occur. Can you imagine if some of us blew up, and then our NT accounts got discovered, and all of our old posts were read? :wow:

Whether it was Yams or Rocky posting those tweets doesn't matter, some of those joints were funny :lol:

Joe Budden wears leg warmers :lol:
#Nevertrustacamel
#Ireallyhatecamels

roll.gif
@ Frank Ocean's no homo tweets.

THe funniest part is dude's be saying that this my broher and this and that.

laugh.gif

:rofl:

Yeah, sure :rolleyes

What's the problem? These are a couple rappers I can't stand for various reasons, and therefore wouldn't want to have anything to do with them, especially since there's a good number of artists (new and old) that I'm a fan of, geniunely enjoy their music and would want to work with. This ain't advanced calculus.

lmao rockie fresh watch your mouth homie....travis scott wow..

my guy action said he wants all the girls and wear all the outfits lmao

Last edited:
And ironically he mentions Wale as one of the few real dudes he messes with

I'm glad this happened, just for the fact that it can show all these young kids out here that all this **** is fake. Rapping = being a fulltime actor 24/7. No one should be aspiring to be like these dudes lol

:lol:

what?

people don't know how to deal outside of extremes.

true, rappers have an image they try to uphold and some are definitely faker than others when it comes to that, but the music we hear...that's their real voices and they really thought that stuff and somebody is really making those beats and they're getting real money and really doing shows in real cities. to say that they have to be full time actors or that it's ALL fake doesn't even make sense. in just about ANY big industry there's politics...making for fake friends and manipulated situations sometimes, but it's not like Drake is really Lester Johnson from Kansas who goes by the name Drake and adopted Canada as his fictional home country.

Back
Top Bottom