Rappers' old tweets getting exposed . . . a lot of dissing . . .

What's the problem? These are a couple rappers I can't stand for various reasons, and therefore wouldn't want to have anything to do with them, especially since there's a good number of artists (new and old) that I'm a fan of, geniunely enjoy their music and would want to work with. This ain't advanced calculus.

You can't stand them for various reasons :lol:

You don't know any of them. So it's hilarious how you "think" you know someone from their music.

You like their music, what does that have to do with their character or them as a person? ****, they might not like or want to work with you.

So it's easy to say what you would do from behind your computer. Fans are funny to me :lol:

You can't stand them for various reasons
laugh.gif

You don't know any of them. So it's hilarious how you "think" you know someone from their music.

You like their music, what does that have to do with their character or them as a person? ****, they might not like or want to work with you.

So it's easy to say what you would do from behind your computer. Fans are funny to me
laugh.gif
How can somebody hate somebody they've never met or known? I can understand hating the music, but to hate or not be able to stand them for anything other the music is just odd.

What's the problem? These are a couple rappers I can't stand for various reasons, and therefore wouldn't want to have anything to do with them, especially since there's a good number of artists (new and old) that I'm a fan of, geniunely enjoy their music and would want to work with. This ain't advanced calculus.

You can't stand them for various reasons :lol:

So it's easy to say what you would do from behind your computer. Fans are funny to me :lol:

Aaaaaaaand here's the loud and wrong guy. The various reasons I can't stand them, it's 99% the music, you genius, and that's exactly what I'm basing it on. I could care less about what they do outside of it (regardless if that makes the music more "authentic" or not). On the flip side, the artists I am a fan of, if I was in that industry, those would be the artists I'd like to work with, obviously since the music they make is appealing to me. So yes, from this computer and through the headphones, that's exactly what I think and exactly what I'd do. You can't possibly be this dense.

Just realized their were 2 loud and wrong guys, including one also stumbling over himself in General.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaand here's the loud and wrong guy. The various reasons I can't stand them, it's 99% the music, you genius, and that's exactly what I'm basing it on. I could care less about what they do outside of it (regardless if that makes the music more "authentic" or not). On the flip side, the artists I am a fan of, if I was in that industry, those would be the artists I'd like to work with, obviously since the music they make is appealing to me. So yes, from this computer and through the headphones, that's exactly what I think and exactly what I'd do. You can't possibly be this dense.

Just realized their were 2 loud and wrong guys, including one also stumbling over himself in General.

That's why your comment is silly :lol:
You'd only work with people you're a fan of. :lol:
That's like saying you only do task at your job that you want to do.

So if you had a chance to better your situation or become famous by signing to Young Money, you'd pass :stoneface:
If you were in the industry you'd be doing songs and touring with who your label and thought was best to make them money. You'd turn down a song with Lil Wayne, yeah ok. :lol:

Dudes on the internet are just as fake as their favorite rapper. That's why you see a difference in dudes post when they were just an average joe that nobody cared about.

The irony in a lot of this is that Wale and Joe Budden are two of the realest rappers in rap. They expose themselves and give the world insight in to their flaws. They get dissed for being themselves, when they should be embraced for it. Wale represents and is more relateable to the average person than Jeezy. But fans are quick to call Wale or someone like J Cole corny. It makes me wonder what do they think of themselves.

Most other rappers are just playing a role and being who they think the fans want to see(Ross) or either not giving the fans anything(Jay-Z).

50 has been wack for damn near a decade, but he still sparks fear in people, so they're scared for say it. They'll mention Jay-Z, because they know they won't hit his radar. When they should be scared of Jay, because he has more power to dead their career. 50 doesn't even have the popularity or power in music to put his album out.

In rap for the most part people hate realness. You don't want to know Superman is a mortal. DMX and Em are two of the few who have been able to be themselves and be popular. It's also why people loved Tupac, even though some of that is questionable.

Last edited:

That's why your comment is silly :lol:
You'd only work with people you're a fan of. :lol:
That's like saying you only do task at your job that you want to do.

So if you had a chance to better your situation or become famous by signing to Young Money, you'd pass :stoneface:
If you were in the industry you'd be doing songs and touring with who your label and thought was best to make them money. You'd turn down a song with Lil Wayne, yeah ok. :lol:

Dudes on the internet are just as fake as their favorite rapper. That's why you see a difference in dudes post when they were just an average joe that nobody cared about.

What's silly about it? If I'm basing stuff off the music, and I don't listen or think it's garbage, then why would I want to put myself in a potential situation like Rocky Fresh and Travis Scott? Plus, since I do like a good number of guys in the industry present and past, I wouldn't need to work with your hero. YM isn't the only label in the industry, even though at times it feels like it. Sure, if I was in a deathgrip by Universal saying "We need you to fulfill this contract obligation with this obligatory Wayne feature", then more than likely, I guess I'd have to do it. And since it is 2013, I wouldn't even need to be in the studio with him, he could have Gudda Gudda hand me the USB drive with Wayne's hook as he's serving me fries. So no Magic1978, I wouldn't have to flush my pride down to toilet like you, cause there's multiple avenues to get on without getting the birdclap. All them smilies, you got the "feels :wow:"

Last edited:
The irony in a lot of this is that Wale and Joe Budden are two of the realest rappers in rap. They expose themselves and give the world insight in to their flaws. They get dissed for being themselves, when they should be embraced for it. Wale represents and is more relateable to the average person than Jeezy. But fans are quick to call Wale or someone like J Cole corny. It makes me wonder what do they think of themselves.

Most other rappers are just playing a role and being who they think the fans want to see(Ross) or either not giving the fans anything(Jay-Z).

In rap for the most part people hate realness. You don't want to know Superman is a mortal. DMX and Em are two of the few who have been able to be themselves and be popular. It's also why people loved Tupac, even though some of that is questionable.

You cant blame the fans, you have to blame the rappers that came before them that made being a gangsta rapper "real" when 75% of the time they were rapping fairytales

You cant blame the fans, you have to blame the rappers that came before them that made being a gangsta rapper "real" when 75% of the time they were rapping fairytales

I think for the most part it's the new generation. I can't really relate to it.

When I grew up we didn't care about a rappers personal life, we just wanted him to be dope. It wasn't who you were dating, it was how was your last album.

I didn't carer if DJ Quik, Snoop or MC Eiht were doing drive by's. It was still about the music. It was entertainment. I didn't care how real you were if your music was bad. Now it's a lot of "real" dudes making bad music(Gucci), and getting by on being "real".

Now with social media and the internet, you know everything about your favorite rapper so he has to be on point 24/7 and project a certain image. That's why these rappers try so hard on these VLOG's.

I started seeing things change with Tupac and Biggie. Dudes started picking sides like it was the Cowboys versus Giants. When Ice Cube broke up from NWA it wasn't like that. **** that, I'm not messing with The Chronic, because I'm a Ice Cube fan. Nas and Jay are cool now hanging out and doing songs together, and people are still hold grudges from 2001. To put that in to perspective how long ago that was. 50 was shot in 2000. Went from being a nobody, to the hottest in the game, to being cold again, but rich as ****. Hell, Iggy said she didn't listen to Jay, because of Tupac. I hope Tupac actually influenced her to do something positive of substance. I can't even fathom **** like that.

Now it's cool for dudes to sit around and diss celebrities. Dudes start doing it, because everyone else is doing it. When really they're just projecting their insecurities. I hate that he's famous and gets to **** mad chicks, because I don't see anything special about him, because he's no different than me. It's easier to hate than congratulate, and our crab in the barrel mentality stops us from big uppin anyone. Regardless of liking someones music, dudes don't even appreciate what work they put in.

50 has been wack for damn near a decade, but he still sparks fear in people, so they're scared for say it. They'll mention Jay-Z, because they know they won't hit his radar. When they should be scared of Jay, because he has more power to dead their career. 50 doesn't even have the popularity or power in music to put his album out.

Now who could you speak all this truth right here, while doing a 180 worth of nonsense just a few posts before :lol: ?

all they have to do is be like "yeah I said it, met the person, and it changed my mind" but naw this fool travis scott deleting old tweets?? straight vulva move
mean.gif
Lol yeah. It's understood that things change from being a fan who nobody is paying attention to and then becoming a peer of a certain person. Travis Scott restarted his whole account smh, he ain't even have to do all that. Like is he gonna act like everyone made that up, photoshopped it? 
laugh.gif
 Maybe he has reason to believe TIP would be offended lol . .

It's just funny to see Rockie Fresh go in on Ross and years later he's signing your checks lol.

Action Bronson and Iggy Azalea the only ones who kept it real.

There's a difference between opinions and legitimately having dislike for someone lol. Like it would be hilarious if illphillip or that fellow with the Hov "Girls, Girls, Girls" Elevator gif as his avy signed to MMG. 
laugh.gif
. It seemed like Rockie had legitimate dislike for Ross, wanting 50 to run up on stage and snuff him lol.

Back
Top Bottom