Rape Victim Commits Suicide After Police Pressure Her to Marry Attacker

WTF !.. Whats this world coming too.

I wouldn't even say it like that, it's more like; Why are people still doing this when the world has become more advanced?"

Things like this have been going on for centuries. Not exactly this, but you know what I mean. As the world evolves, so should the people. So these things are looking worse and worse, but I think it's just because it looks bad compared to our accomplishments as a whole.

Just a different look at it.

Why can't we ever discuss something like this without people trying to force a "what if that was a close female relative of yours?" or "I don't know what I'd do if that was my close female relative" comment in there? Must everything be about us? Can't we just be disgusted at the fact that this was allowed to go down?

I wonder how long some of those "cultural" differences will last.  This cant still be going down in 2075

Official figures show that 228,650 of the total 256,329 violent crimes recorded last year in India were against women.

The real figure is thought to be much higher as so many women are reluctant to report attacks to the police.

View media item 191410

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom