Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kendrick is overrated due to the lack of quality rap music today. He’s better than all of the other big names.

J Cole always reminded me of Terrance J. His flow and delivery reminds me of Terrance when he was on 106.

In an affidavit filed to the U.S. District Court allege that in addition to Davis being a hip-hop music artist, he is also the leader of a criminal street gang called "Famerica" who federal agents said is responsible for smuggling a little less than $2 million worth of marijuana from California to Georgia. The "Famgoon," as federal documents suggest the gang refers to themselves, made at least two known cross-country run using charters flights.

The first delivery returned to Fulton County Airport around 5 a.m. on December 22, according to the affidavit. A surveillance team set up by the Georgia State Patrol, ATL, and FBI spotted Davis and others transferring 37 packages wrapped in white holiday paper from the jet to a van registered to Davis, according to documents.

The van was stopped shortly after leaving the airport. Officials said they seized 520 pounds of marijuana worth about $1 million on the street, according to documents. Kevin "K" Harp and two other unnamed people were arrested, all wearing "Famerica" and "Famgoon" clothing, according to officials. Agents said they also recovered identification documents for Davis in the van.

The next day, federal agents noted Davis posted on his Instagram: "I've lost more than a man have gained in a lifetime...Have you ever lost ah million dollars at one time???"

:lol:

And I’m not trying to come off as the old man hating either. I’d rather listen to lil baby than j cole

F03F69F6-765D-4EB0-A44B-E88840D2018B.gif

AOTY otw. Shorty be preaching :pimp:

why the **** would you taunt the police so much if youre really still out here

why the **** would you go on vlad saying youre a multimillionaire off drugs lol

Kendrick is overrated due to the lack of quality rap music today. He’s better than all of the other big names.

J Cole always reminded me of Terrance J. His flow and delivery reminds me of Terrance when he was on 106.

Kendrick overrated due to “lack of quality in rap today” but, Drake is heralded as a potential GOAT amongst all hip-hop eras but... Kendrick overrated? I don’t understand it

Kendrick/Cole are critiqued far more than Drake in regards to where they stand in the rap game. EVERYONE knows this era is weak, but they turn a blind eye and considered Drake so great. But Kendrick and J.Cole always get criticized for their artistry

Future really be best artist out right now. All these other "superstars" could blow a ****

Nobody wants to talk about it, man. :lol:

In that lane, Future is god tier at this point.

The Cole album was cool. I don’t rock with son too heavy, but this was a good project. I’ll definitely play some songs again.

He low key ethered this entire generation of sound cloud/colorful dreads/xanned out/leaned out rappers on the last track though. That was impressive as hell. Practically told dudes you only have a 1.5 year window, so make your tour money while you can, and don’t ever play with my name because I’ll be here while you’ll be trying to figure out how to get back at least half of what you paid for all that jewelry you bought... and yeeeen eem buy your momma a house while you were up. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom