Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol: C Flyness be kickin knowledge tho. Son is a reggaeton encyclopedia.

Ozuna is the one on the Cardi song btw

2nd verse is Bad Bunny, the spanish version of Future

and last up is J Balvin

edit: idk if y’all talking about the I Like It song

Mase second album trash

Black Rob second album was good but got no love or promo.

112 had three good albums or four at Bad Boy.

G didn’t get a second album

Mario Winans didn’t get a second album

Cheri Dennis didn’t get a second album

Shyne didn’t get a second album

The Lox didn’t get a second album

Carl Thomas second album was trash

Joc second album was trash

Day 26 had two fire albums

Good grief at this list :lol:

I peeped this earlier but the homie Magic33 Magic33 posted this in the pod thread. Figured it could spark some dialogue in here also. Son seems to be in a better place as opposed to last year. The interview kinda delves into the stuff surrounding his last album release.

But dude has been dropping fire so far this year. That EP he put out last month is dope as hell imo.

What do you all think about Wale?

I fw wale
That EP he just dropped is hard
I enjoyed his album last year also

I didn't even listen to the freestyle. The cover art just brings back a lot of memories.

Last edited:

7F6E0520-E2CB-40D6-82AB-99F0BF2093FD.gif

He let them kinda stay true to themselves that first album and it was dope. Second album was a different sound. Think it was called Ridin High and it was T R A S H. Why mess it up when the first one did well.

Joc first album was good, second album was one of the worst I’ve ever heard. Like they did with 8Ball and MJG, I have no clue what they were thinking with that second album.

I didn’t like either Gorilla Zoe album but he definitely had a couple joints on each.

Juicy J doing the Who Run It Challenge is funny. His verse hard tho.

Cot damn Juicy ate that, some of yalls favorite vets would be huffing and puffing trying to update their old stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom