Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man Envy gonna have to cop a plea and snitch on his man's.

25 to 100 million is definitely enough for people to be after you for years. They were bugging.

He can't snitch. He would be implicating himself.

His thing right now is trying to claim he got got too, and claiming to be a victim. But they're still coming after him anyway. You can't promote someone and then say well I didn't know. You had them on the radio and YT for millions.

I haven't been following too closely, but has Envy filed a lawsuit against Cesar? If not, that lets you know a lot. Because Cesar would go Envy knew this, this and this.

Envy's issue is if he had people investing who are in the street, and if the intro was made because of Envy. They aren't going to go through the courts. Hell, if he got people like Fab or Clue.

Envy could go missing off this.

That's the hootie hoo video :rofl:

That rant of I made you is wild. He should have talked to his lawyers and remained silent.

You can't claim ignorance after that.

Joe also said that Envy was going to him about Cesar's plan. Envy was going to his friends and associates getting them to invest. Envy needs to remain silent and not give the story more viral traction.

That's some soft **** makkoenen did who cares get the money..I would have got that post Malone feature and would have bubbled for the rest of the year or possibly went on tour with him...if he had a problem he should have addressed it privately..it's a business at the end of the day

I feel that too, but me personally, once a ***** do some sucka **** I’m not really trying to do nothing with you. Money be damned. This man took one pic with YB and now ****** jumping back on his ****. That’s some *** ****.

That's some soft **** makkoenen did who cares get the money..I would have got that post Malone feature and would have bubbled for the rest of the year or possibly went on tour with him...if he had a problem he should have addressed it privately..it's a business at the end of the day

He kept it 100.

You weren't ******* with me when you thought I was cold, so keep that same energy.

I feel that too, but me personally, once a ***** do some sucka **** I’m not really trying to do nothing with you. Money be damned. This man took one pic with YB and now ****** jumping back on his ****. That’s some *** ****.
Nah u gotta call them out after you bubble. He stopping more opportunity than he gains by exposing them.

I'm not even a post fan but if DMs m is ofag u better believe I'm answering.

Back
Top Bottom