Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

One of the guys in that pic didn’t look like he wanted to take the pic so yeah. I don’t know those guys relationship, they could be longtime friends. But from the standpoint of Youngboy, it’s gotta suck having these folks coming around with the hopes of getting a little attention just because they’re standing close to you. I could be completely wrong though 🤷🏾‍♂️

YB wouldn’t have took the picture if he didn’t want to 😂😂 I keep telling y’all that lil ***** is the realest ***** in the industry, he ****s with who he wants to **** with regardless of what anybody got to say and he don’t do that bandwagon, choosing **** that’s prevalent in the rap game. He really his own man and stand on that ****.

Hell nah, track was perfect… On a side note, that’s the track that made me realize that we might actually have an accent being from Detroit because Veeze sound JUST like Peezy on that track
Hell naw yatchy verse is corny asf..I think veeze was trying to sound like peezy on there..but the Midwest in general has a slight accent I didn't notice it till I moved to DC.. people would think I was either from New York, Philly, or somewhere down south

Back
Top Bottom