Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I had never heard this before but just...wow. This is one of the worst songs I've ever heard.
This was a charting single somehow :rofl:

1691441378984.gif

I remember as a kid randomly catching him dropping his single on the radio live lol

They should've had one with Big Pun from the Song TWINZ Feature Fat Joe (Deep Cover Remake) Video Shoot, with a still shot of him rapping with his mouth open with the Gold and Diamond Grill on. If they put out all of our suggestions, Dipset, LOX, JAY, NAS, FAT JOE, PUN, BIG, DMX, THE WU, and 50/G-Unit, along with the LL, Rakim, and Camron, they could've made big bank off doing all of those for one day.

I would've changed it for all of them to be sold at just one of the major locations. That would've brought in alot of extra traffic and money. But on the down/flipside, im sure that they would've had to get permission from artists or their estate to use their photos. Also, you have to take into consideration how much is it costing them to print those up also.

Some of y’all ****** be a lil too dicksucked out for me with the bandwagon opinions but it’s NikeTalk, it is what it is. Not necessarily talking to you with that @Magic33, I know how you get, I just quoted you because of the name ****. Big Dump was YB mans and manager that got smoked a few years back, Lil Dump is his kinfolk who holding the name down.

Big Dump and Lil Dump…

This came to mind right away lol

Back
Top Bottom