Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1691129269740.jpeg

Starr is a wild dude, but he kept the 9 mm by his side. DJ Ak don't carry himself with a serious side to balance off the trolling

As a civilian myself it feels weird how fans of both sides talk about the Von & Durk vs NBA and Quando situation.

With that being said the industry and fans clearly have already aligned themselves with the BD’s. Even the GD rappers from Chicago have made those claims that they don’t get the same support.

Death on both sides and you got fans celebrating like they’re in it. Just listen to the music and stay out the rest.

I don't know if your under 30 years old , but he don't get respect on the level Star got. Not even close, that going outside and checking disrespect goes a long way
That's once again not the point but either way whatever happens as long it's not on film and dude keeps their platform with a wide reach it's not a factor

I don't know if your under 30 years old , but he don't get respect on the level Star got. Not even close, that going outside and checking disrespect goes a long way

What's the difference in Star and Ak?

Star said he didn't grow up in our culture. He was into rock and was older than everyone else. Didn't go outside other than the radio station.

and then went to Pennsylvania.

People try to go back and rewrite history and now look at Star and Wendy Williams with fondness, when they were the first trolls.

Hasn't Gotti insinuated retiring for like the last 2 albums? 🙄 Rappers kill me with that.

However, I can already tell I'm gonna play this tape a lot more than that Travis project from last week.

Here comes a new generation of Lupe Jrs with super extended metaphors :lol:

We are going to have to accept the role AI will play in music. I’m not too mad at this tool. At least with this an artist can’t rely solely on prompts. They still have to input their ideas/bars and piece together a verse based on what the outputs are.

Back
Top Bottom