Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ya avy tells me everything i need to know mane you got it tho. Can't be offended bcuz ppl dont want to hear that BS black on black genocide.

What makes you think I’m offended? For the thousandth time I could care less what ****** who are not me are listening to… The thing I don’t get is y’all steady bringing up Top just to say he weird and his music wack, because if that was really the case, it wouldn’t need to be said over and over… Somebody ******* with it, he doing better than the average rapper.

I feel you on the black genocide music though, it ain’t for everybody 🤷🏾‍♂️ That ain’t his only bag though

Whole interview is tough. Damn, Supreme was bout to get Ed Lover up outta here 😳

PIMP C: “Jay Z was on the list”

:rofl:

Remake talk 100% on point. Also agree with designer.

Mozzy had a whole album wit YG and even got featured on a Kendrick tape B4 he signed, Rondo had like 2 songs buzzing.

I get what you saying tho

Naw I would consider him singing to NBA is like mozzy to cmg to an extent..rondo already had a lil movement before signing to NBA but NBA has given him a bigger platform

I don't know about that, Mozzy been poppin since like 2016 was on the Black Panther soundtrack way before signing to CMG.

Rondo came out 2017 by 2018 him and NBA was doing records and his name got bigger after that. Probably compare it to Moneybagg.

Meek still got talent, but his antics over the past few years have overshadowed what he can do musically.

Crazy, but that’s the same thing that happened to Wale (who has gone radio silent and hasn’t released a project since 2021 iirc).

Crazy to think where MMG was 10 or 12 years ago and where MMG is now.

The ultimate wasted talent was gunplay off mmg man.

He used to drop the most :pimp: mixtapes

Whole interview is tough. Damn, Supreme was bout to get Ed Lover up outta here 😳

Blaming designer is such a weak scapegoat 😂 NY was doing the chicken noodle soup and pop champagne way before that kid came along lol Now that I think about it they been losing for a good lil stretch

That story before that about how he was joking about writing Big Daddy Kanes **** and Kanes people surrounded him. Ice T and the Booyah Tribe had to save him.

It's no way a DJ Ak could exist back then.

Blaming designer is such a weak scapegoat 😂 NY was doing the chicken noodle soup and pop champagne way before that kid came along lol Now that I think about it they been losing for a good lil stretch

Honestly since Wayne which is ironic cause he got hot enough to do that by rapping like dipset

It's no way a DJ Ak could exist back then.
1691129269740.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom