Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

they know exactly what theyre doing

Yeah fasho

I'm not sure if that song w chris brown ended up charting but this should def be his first charting single if that one didn't. They should've got like Skylar Grey or Pink to sing on this for the full effect tho :lol:

This is actually the part that the wire got wrong to many inner city Baltimore residents :lol:. They didn’t fully capture the real city and some cultural nuances unique to us in certain aspects.

But I hear you man. You would know better than me on this :lol:.
I was about to say the same thing.

I guess you gotta ask a local before you make those statements.

Cuz for me chunks of The Wire could've been NY dudes in a new borough :lol:

Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up.

Son said he been sucking **** for 20 years in a crowded club? :smh:

Tank wild.

dog how is this ***** just now getting into the spotlight....and hes still a regional phenomenon at best smh.

dude was probably wilding 10x harder 20-40 years ago.

:rofl:
:rofl:

This _ is on a roll w the Hopsin type **** lol his fanbase bout to love this

Funny to think Sha Money XL is behind this
:rofl: I probably gotta get in to more Hospin and give him a better shot cuz I know of one song where Hospin is rapping to his son where he's on some **** like this.

I've only see Joyner in this **** and like a couple songs from Vince Staples.

Last edited:
rollin I probably gotta get in to more Hospin and give him a better shot cuz I know of one song where Hospin is rapping to his son where he's on some **** like this.

I've only see Joyner in this **** and like a couple songs from Vince Staples.

Joyner got a song literally exact like that too, Em clones man :lol::smh:

Joyner got a song literally exact like that too, Em clones man :lol::smh:

Yeah I know. Joyner ****ting on his son cuz he ain't happy being a father and switches up.

He also has a second song that similar.

Hospin's song though was more about how he hates his baby mom.and telling his son he still cares about him.

For the longest, this was the only song I've heard from Hospin.

that’s cuz majority of the main actors was from NYC or carrying it like an NYC Street cat...was very little authentic Baltimore about the wire till like the last couples seaons at best

that’s cuz majority of the main actors was from NYC or carrying it like an NYC Street cat...was very little authentic Baltimore about the wire till like the last couples seaons at best
Thats whats I'm saying :lol:

I don't get how The Wire was super B-More authentic when all I heard was NYC accents. It definitely had some genuine **** but I can't see how you **** on Roxanne Roxanne and prop that up.

Disrespectful to put Tyler in the same category as those 2. Joyner Lucas always seemed corny to me
Son was eating bugs. He definitely in there.

Thats whats I'm saying :lol:

I don't get how The Wire was super B-More authentic when all I heard was NYC accents. It definitely had some genuine **** but I can't see how you **** on Roxanne Roxanne and prop that up.
Only person that had Baltimore accent was Snoop and she from there. :lol:

Wocket in my pocket :smokin
I’m bout to read the lil one a bed time story now.... D a m i g o s w a y

Wocket in my pocket :smokin
I’m bout to read the lil one a bed time story now.... D a m i g o s w a y

My teacher joint sent me this earlier. Guarantee the kids learn to read better THIS way. Make learning fun and adjust it to your culture.

This hard
That before anythang soundtrack got some bangers on there

Checked the track list. Will peep all the songs with Gucci Mane and Big Tymers

Last edited:

That wasn't the point of my statement. The Wire gave Baltimore an identity the show, it doesn't matter if it was accurate. David Simon gave it from his perspective as an outsider. The show being in Baltimore was a essential point of the show.

Queens Bridge wasn't even addressed in the movie and had no identity. It was only referred to.

C got transferred to the same prison Mac is at a few days ago. Damn shame Mac been in jail for almost 20 years for a crime he didn’t do. There’s proof, evidence, witnesses and the actual killer’s confession.

Mac the camouflage assassin. One of the greatest storyteller from the N.O.

Back
Top Bottom