Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Daaaaamn

:smh:
Got celebs in the comments copping pleas

:lol: they tearing diddy up in all his comments like we don’t already know puffy blood sacrifices and him and Ma$e playing with the dildo in the Brownstone ((c) Camron, 2017) didnt make that man go look for Christ to begin with

It's funny, only on the internet is where I see Starboy get killed. They could have cut 4-5 songs tho but the good ones are serious. I like it more than all of his major label albums.

It's funny, only on the internet is where I see Starboy get killed. They could have cut 4-5 songs tho but the good ones are serious. I like it more than all of his major label albums.

I share the same sentiment about Starboy. A little too long bit cut a few songs off and that joint is great. I can understand some of the hate for BBTM, but that album was good too.

Trippin beauty behind the madness was heat
The like first 7 songs is pure flames
Loser tell your friends often hills acquainted

:lol: he’s one of those trolls that starts out saying **** that seems outlandish but actually has a logic when you delve into it

Who said it's dark?

While I understand why he switched up his music lately has been the complete opposite of what it used to be. He went from soul food to avocado pie. The barbershop to supercuts. :smh:
I hate when they do this :smh:

the beauty of the weeknd tho is that till this day he can go either way, “barbershops or supercuts” no matter how much pop **** he does he’ll always have people’s memories of them wilding to his music from the early 2010’s as a trump card he can pull to instantly get back in good graces with his old demographic

:lol: he’s one of those trolls that starts out saying **** that seems outlandish but actually has a logic when you delve into it

But the point he just tried to make
Had no logic
Yg had plenty of records since
Maybe plenty is too strong a word
but he had a few

Preferences. But he pretty much got sometining for everybody. My Lor weed head chick was rollin up to this.

Super!

I mean he get a lot of dope beats but hearing him rap just seems redundant. Can't **** with it.

Even when they not mumbling they sound the same.

Who said it's dark?

While I understand why he switched up his music lately has been the complete opposite of what it used to be. He went from soul food to avocado pie. The barbershop to supercuts. :smh:

Travis Scott said it reminds him of when he first Weeknd ....

DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME !

i took the point as
“when was the last time YG (solo) had a record (hit)”

yg is in a great space in his career but i see the point that he made of him not having a solo charting hit in a minute when tekashi has had a few back to back

wonder what happens when they inevitably link up lol

i took the point as
“when was the last time YG (solo) had a record (hit)”

yg is in a great space in his career but i see the point that he made of him not having a solo charting hit in a minute when tekashi has had a few back to back

wonder what happens when they inevitably link up lol
When his last album dropped
I still hear **** Donald trump
At least once a week while out and about

Back
Top Bottom