Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Honestly, the dude that Savage was shooting at ain’t even worth it. But then again Savage like 22-23. Active Balla is a wack rapper from Simple City who could never be on Savage level. Rappers not named Shy Glizzy or Fat Trel, No Savage is the next best in the DMV and honestly better than Fat Trel nowadays. I hate he might have killed his career cause his tapes go.

So you're saying if the guy was a bigger rapper it would have been worth shooting at him?

Facts. TI talk leads to those 2 practically every time.

Speaking of Ross and Jeezy, I’m pretty sure that was the match up my guy sneakaprince sneakaprince and I had in a zoom versus back in 2020 :lol:

thekillerj23 thekillerj23 was a judge on that joint.

Quarantine was a wild time. :lol:
I’ll never forger when sneakaprince sneakaprince played made men with Drake as his Ross/Drake feature, good song but they have a good 7 better than that lol

Screenshot_20230216_064452_Chrome.jpg

This **** is unreal bruh :lol:
tumblr_lrn4kwcTJs1qelvj7o4_250.gif

Kendrick is not the top dog. Anymore at least. Music is boring as hell too now. His formula did him in. All this releasing music every 10 yrs will make you irrelevant quick in today’s climate.

That's how you can tell how relevant you are. You don't need to release a project every year, because you're insecure about being replaced, because you don't have a style of your own.

You make your album being released an event, because people want to listen to what you put out(Kendrick and Cole) versus what style you stole.

That's how you can tell how relevant you are. You don't need to release a project every year, because you're insecure about being replaced, because you don't have a style of your own.

You make your album being released an event, because people want to listen to what you put out(Kendrick and Cole) versus what style you stole.

People need to realize that once you reach icon/legendary status, that supercedes relevancy.

Agreed. But I’d play devil’s advocate and say that there’s something to be said about those who’ve reached legendary status and still produce on a consistent basis. Some mf’s just got it.

Fellow old head checking in… I don’t understand the appeal of live streaming in the slightest… watching a video of someone play a video game you could play is mental to me lol (not knocking anyone of course). Talking to my daughter last night and she was telling me about a YouTube video she was watching smh

Man, I feel how Magic33 Magic33 be feeling in here, when it comes to those streaming Kids y’all talking about :lol:.

90C27109-B57B-472D-B7FA-066E3637EA70.gif

We gotta remember, this generation was brought up on YouTube unboxing videos, fortnight streaming and ****. Like, when they were little kids…they spent their time with watching other people open gifts they will never get. Even while families etc on YouTube. The streaming **** once they hit teens is the natural progression. I don’t get it at all. But that’s what it seems to be.
What I mostly don't get is these ****** seem to not do anything BUT react. Like, we used to watch Hot Sauce or Marbury vids to actually learn and develop skills. They're just about commenting and vibes. No wonder kids these days call dj Jerry "big akh"
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom