Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Preach beloved, i must be that old ninja too cause I don't get it AT ALL. I'm all for these brothers to get their bag but i can't fathom how ****** can sit, watch and idolize these weirdos tho

When we were in the house or dorm room you sat around watching waiting for your turn. People just look at someone else playing games and feeling included. I don't understand the Twitch thing.

Much less people making them celebrities.

and also I hate the TikTok trend of nonfunny people making corny videos.

Speed World Cup song became the unofficial official song when they were pushing the lil baby song. They ran his **** at my son dance and the kids went crazy, even some of them lil n doing his sus dance. I’m not even gonna sit here and lie tho, Kai **** be funny sometimes. Never watched a whole stream but when I see it on the tv at the crib i laugh sometimes.

All those dudes are fruit from the Akademiks tree.

This might be giving Ak a lil too much credit. He jumped into their waters by hopping on Twitch around the time he left Complex. He's a blogger got his start doing "hip-hop" commentary. Hell I'd say NT Fousey had more influence over them lil ******.

The Kai Cenat's, the Speeds, Jidions, etc. started off doing those annoying prank videos and then jumped into the gaming pool. That's why you'll see a game attached to their name on their respective Wikipedias. Millions of people would tune in to watch the Adin Ross ***** play ROBLOX. This is some entirely different **** :lol:

Any new releases?

I usually get new release info from Datpiff but the app been broke since Meeks last project ( ididnotcheckforthat)

I'm glad I'm not that 50%.. I'm always searching for artists and songs..

However some playlist are helpful if I never listen to a song before.. If I forgot a name of the song.. If I don't know the artist's name that sang the song..

Back
Top Bottom