Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

ralo been kinda distancing himself from the eskimos too while we at it. He ain’t show up to the no jumper interview, didn’t post the mixtape lil promo thing. Outside of migos , peewee and dolph everyone else seem to say f that *****. Him and thug was 100 until it seem like thug ad future started rocking and future distances himself after that surprise tape drop. **** crazy but these atl dudes weird they all gonna be hugging on stage at bday bash.

ralo been kinda distancing himself from the eskimos too while we at it. He ain’t show up to the no jumper interview, didn’t post the mixtape lil promo thing. Outside of migos , peewee and dolph everyone else seem to say f that *****. Him and thug was 100 until it seem like thug ad future started rocking and future distances himself after that surprise tape drop. **** crazy but these atl dudes weird they all gonna be hugging on stage at bday bash.

Gucci must've done something behind the scenes

If Cardi's album sell a good amount it's really gonna open the floodgates for thots turned rappers. Gonna have suburban chicks from good households faking ratchet. :lol:

Who remember that chick Boss? She was rapping about selling dope and busting guns, whole time she was a private school church girl. She had a big single but it was a wrap after she got exposed.

This beat is ****in Fire too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cardi B’s likebality and “moments” in songs are what is carrying her right now. Gotta strike while the iron is hot. Most are rooting for her.

Once the inevitable rollercoaster backlash comes and people realize she’s not at all musically talented.....whew.

In the era that we're in that isn't gonna be an issue. I don't see her personality changing & that's her cash cow. will she have All the love she has now for the duration? no. But i don't forsee a massive turn on her at all.

This is Def A single that should draw people in, but i hope this isn't the Rocky we getting for the album. ALLAH was too fire for him to Focus in on this over saturated market of rappers.

Damn look at Rocky riding the Blocboy wave.

Blocboy next up?

My God you gotta let it Go already, Drake has a long drawn out history of wave jacking. It works for him, just accept it & move on :lol:

What? Lol I followed up with is Blocboy next up, mad people doing songs with him

Him and 21 dropped a video a few days ago, I just don’t know where he came from

I still fw thugger but he has to come back with 20 tracks on some slime season 2 ****

Back
Top Bottom