Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You remember that scene in Paid In Full
where Kermit went to jail and when he came back, Ace was running things and was practically telling Kermit he had to adjust to the new order of things?

It seems like Wop came home to see everyone he helped out flourishing. Future being the most notable of all the talents. But besides that Free Bricks Zone 6 joint, you haven’t seen them work together a lot.

Speculation would lead me to believe that Gucci tried to get on the same page as everyone else, but the new politics in place probably prevented people from just dropping music the way they did before he went in. Future never even alerted people to the Free Bricks joint because Gucci dropped it within 24 hours. Know damn well Epic isn’t cool with Future giving music away for free no more. :lol:

In the case of Thug, you can see clearly that he’s got delusions of grandeur. I rock with dude from time to time, but he does clown **** often.

Gucci probably peeped the new dynamics of the scene and said f all that. Some still drops music like 3 or 4 times a year, and just seems to be on a different type of time than the other ****** who are letting the new status get to their heads. Migos and Peewee seem to be the only ones still riding with dude tough.

F5D7E5A1-510A-4348-BF44-50DA85DFCF2A.jpeg

This ***** disrespect Wop everytime he bring his name up :lol:
damn what happened smh

Remember when thug said 'no cap' on nudy post saying guwop dont run the crest? He been feeling some type of way bout him... but of course the OT ****** that hold gucci in the highest regard told me otherwise. :lol:

This is Def A single that should draw people in, but i hope this isn't the Rocky we getting for the album. ALLAH was too fire for him to Focus in on this over saturated market of rappers.

You remember that scene in Paid In Fullwhere Kermit went to jail and when he came back, Ace was running things and was practically telling Kermit he had to adjust to the new order of things?

It seems like Wop came home to see everyone he helped out flourishing. Future being the most notable of all the talents. But besides that Free Bricks Zone 6 joint, you haven’t seen them work together a lot.

Speculation would lead me to believe that Gucci tried to get on the same page as everyone else, but the new politics in place probably prevented people from just dropping music the way they did before he went in. Future never even alerted people to the Free Bricks joint because Gucci dropped it within 24 hours. Know damn well Epic isn’t cool with Future giving music away for free no more. :lol:

In the case of Thug, you can see clearly that he’s got delusions of grandeur. I rock with dude from time to time, but he does clown **** often.

Gucci probably peeped the new dynamics of the scene and said f all that. Some still drops music like 3 or 4 times a year, and just seems to be on a different type of time than the other *****s who are letting the new status get to their heads. Migos and Peewee seem to be the only ones still riding with dude tough.
In that movie Kalvin came out some hater **** though lol and Ace was telling him to lay low and be smart. Gucci came out smart, focused and done with the BS. Like you said Thug does some clown stuff but I have heard Gucci and Scooter ain't rocking right now. Maybe his lifestyle change is the reason.

I am surprised we haven't heard more music with him and Future. :{

This is Def A single that should draw people in, but i hope this isn't the Rocky we getting for the album. ALLAH was too fire for him to Focus in on this over saturated market of rappers.

Yeah, nah. This isn’t the Rocky I’m looking for at all.:sick:

This Rocky’s first single?:ohwell:

I think y'all ignoring the fact that Thug called him kid. That's the most disrespectful part

Remember when thug said 'no cap' on nudy post saying guwop dont run the crest? He been feeling some type of way bout him... but of course the OT *****s that hold gucci in the highest regard told me otherwise. :lol:

:lol. Yeah. I done seem some lil slick **** they been saying bout wop. He still got pull though....and a bread winner regardless. It’s more slick **** and “Gucci don’t run ****” than any real “beef” from what I see heard.

696B73B6-8F3B-43C4-8812-147BE38186FE.jpeg

It’s not much but you can tell these *****s kinda going outta their way to slight that man...Him and Scooter haven’t worked together at all since Wop been home

Atl ***** politics be on some other ****. ****** will click up, shed blood, fall out, fall in, finesse each other and can call it peace at the end of the day. Typical street ****, but it’s a lil different down there.

Rocky one of my favorite artist that i actually Check for and this is straight up trash . If anything I’d cut him from the song and keep Blocboy

Rocky like 0/5 during this “testing” phase smh

If they putting it out now, she gotta be pregnant.

It could go either way. She may or may not be pregnant. She drop an album now, but she gon have to tour when she's deep in the pregnancy. That wouldn't make much sense.

If Cardi's album sell a good amount it's really gonna open the floodgates for thots turned rappers. Gonna have suburban chicks from good households faking ratchet. :lol:

Who remember that chick Boss? She was rapping about selling dope and busting guns, whole time she was a private school church girl. She had a big single but it was a wrap after she got exposed.

Yams was def a big part of the Mob, but he died before ALLA & that is arguably his most complete project IMO, Twelvy's joint was pretty solid too.

ALLA was more than solid but it's not touching his debut mixtape at all, and I wouldn't even put it up with Lords Never Worry.

Cardi B’s likebality and “moments” in songs are what is carrying her right now. Gotta strike while the iron is hot. Most are rooting for her.

Once the inevitable rollercoaster backlash comes and people realize she’s not at all musically talented.....whew.

Back
Top Bottom